Pt 1

In the world where I live in, people thrive, living in a world full of power and magic. They live using magic as there everyday tool.

They use the power of magic to create and to destroy. But I believe magic is more than that.

I believe magic also has the power to create life and peace to everyone.
_____________________________

Y/N POV:

"General, Y/N, corporal Asshia wanted to speak to you, privately, " One of my assistants said.

I went outside my tent and meet with corporal Asshia.

As I walk towards his tent, many of the soldiers look at me in an eerie kind of way. "Corporal Asshia, you wish to speak to me?" I ask, as I stood tall in front of him with a serious look.

"ah, yes indeed, Mam, please have a seat, " he said, he took out a stool and lend me there as he walks towards the table where there was a tea set.

"care for a tea?" he ask, as he poured tea on his cup, I nodded. He lends me a cup and poured steaming, hot tea with a memorising aroma. I sip it and continue talking to him.

"so, what do want to talk about?" I look at him, as I raised my eyebrow while sipping on my tea.

"have you ever wondered what the other corporal think of you?" He asks as he looks at me with a smile, a smile almost too suspicious in fact.

I look at him in a peculiar way, trying to get inside his head, as I did successfully, my heart suddenly started to burn.

I fell down on the ground, clenching my chess as I look up at Corporal Asshia.

He gave me a smirk, "you see, General Y/N, all the Corporals wanted you gone, " he said, standing up as he walks in a circle around me.

My body went numb, as I completely collapse on the ground. My mind started going blank and my vision started getting blurry.

"y-you, poisoned my drink, " I said, As I continue feeling agonising pain in my heart.

"you think? well, you're a bit slow, I thought your mind-reading ability would make you figure it out earlier than I expect, I'm honestly disappointed, " he said.

He kneels down on me, as he uses his hand to raise my face. "you know, General Y/N, you could've been such a beautiful spouse if you'd just gave me the position of a general, I'm really sorry it has to end this way, " he said, as he smirks.

"no your not, " I said, fighting for my life.

But, with that last sentence, everything went black...

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////

As I slowly open my eyes, I saw nothing, only darkness. I used my power and created flames that sit on my palm.

As the fire that I created spread light, what I saw completely petrified me.

Million and millions of black hand were spread throughout the ground.

I tried my best to calm myself.

I saw a group of black hands going up, as a hole opened in the ceiling with a person getting pulled by these black hands.

I use this chance to teleport myself up, stepping on each hand as I reach the top.

With the person almost getting swallowed, the hole slowly shrink.

I speed up my pace and teleport myself on top of that person's head, making him even easier for the hand to drag down.

"Finally, " I said.

As I got out, I tried to pull the person up, but I was too late.

The hole closed, and now I found myself in the middle of nowhere.

It was empty and deserted.

I layed on the ground, and look up at the sky.

am I, already dead, or is this just a nightmare?

I past out...

(*'ω'*)Meanwhile at the mobile bar stand...

Third-person POV:

"Nana, I'm really starving, please feed me, " a guy who was wearing a funny mask whined like a spoiled brat, but instead, he's grown, man.

"I told you, no money, no food, now sit down, or I will throw you out of my mobile bar, " A girl with white hair, sitting in front of the moving bar stand said.

Then suddenly, it stopped.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" The guy wearing a weird mask ask.

"There's a collapsed girl, I think she's hurt, " The girl with white hair said.

Back to

Y/N POV:

I woke up, looking at my surrounding.

I realise, I wasn't in the desert anymore, but, somehow inside a small bar of some sort.

I sat up, "oh you're awake, " a guy with a weird mask and a girl with huge chess and white hair stood in front of me.

I reach for my dagger located in my left thigh, but it wasn't there.

"looking for this?" The guy with a weird mask said, holding my black dagger in front of me.

"Give that back, " I hiss as I stare at both of them with pure rage.

"Hey, calm down, we're not here to hurt you, we were actually the one who found you laying on the ground in the middle of nowhere, we're just helping you, " The girl with white hair spoke with a soothing tone of voice.

"Licht, give her dagger back, " she commanded, as the guy with weird mask named Licht gave me the dagger.

I still didn't trust them though, so I took extra precaution and invaded there mind.

They're both saying the truth...

I bowed my head "I'm very sorry, and thank you for helping me, " I said with sincerity.

The girl smiled "my name is Nana, what your name?" she lend me her hand to shake.

"my name is Y/N, " I said shaking her hands gently.

"My name is Licht, " The guy with the mask said.

I smiled at the both of them, "it's nice to meet you both, " I said.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

✌︎('ω')✌︎