Pt 9

Licht's POV:

This dude is so persistent, what a pain...

I lay there, pretending to be down while thinking of a plan to get me and Y/N out of this situation.

Although I was holding back, I'd like to see what Y/N will do in this kind of situation.

Y/N POV:

Once again, we began by staring at each other eyes, just like when Licht and he did before starting to fight.

The intensity in his eyes shows how determine he is to capture Licht. I'd like to let him capture that creep, but Hina would be upset if I leave him like this.

"Are you scared Jail boy," I smirk, while he furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

It seems, calling him that makes him fired up.

"it'd be wise not to provoke me, the consequences are futile," I smirk again, and with my instinct, I launch an attack towards him.

I created a huge boulder and send it towards where he was standing. But the huge boulder shattered when it was hit by his iron.

I then teleport behind him and used my black dagger in an attempt to inflict at least a scratch on him.

I do not intend to fight him with my full strength - yet... I'd rather have fun this way.

"smirking, while being overpowered by me? are you some sort of submissive girl who enjoys getting overpowered by men?" I looked at him in disbelief.

I was so caught off-guard with his comment that I didn't notice one of his iron flying towards me from behind.

what cheap trick.

'Licht, what are you doing just trap in his iron, come here and beat this dude's ass and quit fooling around!!!'

I send Licht a telepathic message.

'Excuse me but I don't recall you bossing me around!!! I'm working on a plan to get us out of here.'

'then would you please hurry up and come up with a plan!!! I don't intend on fighting this dude any longer' I said, and ended the telepathic conversation with him.

"I guess the more a dog bark, the weaker it is," Is this his poor attempt of calling me a bitch?! what a hoe...

I rolled my eyes and put on a fighting stance, pointing my dagger towards him as I prepare myself for another attack.

"Now then, as for you," He looks at Licht with a malicing look.

is this asshole ignoring me?!

"Okay, I surrender but don't go celebrating and start patting yourself on the shoulder," I look at Licht.

'What the hell are you doing???' he looks at me.

'giving up, so you can go to nana and report,' I mentally slap him.

'are you stupid?! is this you BiG plan???' I said, mentally hitting myself.

'I suppose you have a better plan?! I don't want you to fight him anymore, this is the only way' Once again, I mentally hit myself.