Pt 15

Y/N POV:

As she began showing me the blueprint of her work, I then started analyzing it and looking carefully at what may cause her inventions to fail. Licht who was standing beside me also looked at the blueprint, while Hina stood still where she was at, looking dumb as hell. Then all of a sudden, Licht snatches the blueprint from my hand and began writing on it. "hey, stop! what are you doing?!" just when I was about to hit his head, he showed me the blueprint which had outlined anomalies that now looks obvious.

"That's it! That's what I was missing! I can't believe I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out," The Red-head girl's enthusiastic attitude uplifted everyone's spirit inside the shed, she was almost glowing with her bright aura. "so it was all about the shape," she said, smiling brightly as her eyes sparkle with joy. Her happiness was so contagious I even smiled myself, so were Licht and Hina, who I notice clinging to Licht. that fricking glue!

As the red-head girl scurried around, grabbing tools and immediately fixing invention right away, I exited the shed to breathe fresh, wild air, so that I can contain myself from pulling Hina's hair in order for her to stop clinging to Licht. "Nice day huh?" Licht suddenly appeared beside me, as he too inhaled deeply. "yeah it is," Hina answered. Excuse me was he asking you bitch?.

"Why are you guys out here? thought you were busy with- I don't know? clinging with each other?!" I said, almost yelling as my face turn red. Licht looks at me shocked, then begins having a smug look on his face. "I can't believe this! are you actually jealous?" As he said that, he shorten the distance between our faces. Our nose almost touching. "WHAT?!" I walked away and left him with Hina.

Am I actually jealous? No!. maybe... I DON'T KNOW!!! I don't even know how I feel towards him anymore... I just can't stand seeing Hina closed to him. Ugh, I'm an idiot. Wait no, maybe I'm just on my 'mens'? that's why I have an attitude?? no, I had it already. For fuck sake, Why am I even like this.

I scratch my head like a mad man and began confusing myself with more stupid questions. I looked behind me to see both Hina and Licht looking at me like they'd seen a man walking naked in front of them. "uh, are you okay Y/N?" ask Hina, "I'm FiNe, JuSt LeAvE me ALoNe, "I yelled at her, as Hina began tearing up, that's when I realize. Damn, I'm such a fucking jerk.

"I- I'm sorry Hina, I didn't mean to yell at you, it just Licht, is getting on my last nerve," I said, with apologetic gestures, "what? just because I said you were jealous, which was a fact, doesn't mean I was to blame for your insignificant, indignified, and horrendous character," I looked at him, raised my eye brow in disbelief. "what? I wanted to sound smart." I shook my head and mentally facepalm myself. "It's okay Y/N, Licht can be a hand full sometimes, I understand you," she said snickering a little bit while smiling at me. "come on, while we are waiting, why not we sit there, on the grass and chill," Hina grab both Licht and mine's arm and pulled us to the spot she wanted us to 'chill'.

As she sat us both on the grass, she squeeze herself in between us so she's in the middle, Okay, what the actual fock. I look at Hina, who look into oblivion with her sweet, innocent face, while Licht stared at me, still having his smug look on his face.

Dreams huh? I wonder if I had one of those before? The red-head girl seems to be determined to fulfill hers. I wonder if my dream led to me being what I am now?. Hmmm. I lay down on the grass looking at the sky to see birds freely flying, and watching us from above.

It must be nice to be free and have no burden to carry around your shoulder. As I stood up, I notice Licht and Hina looking at each other's eyes. damn, I feel like a third wheeler here, I should leave then alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To everyone who patiently waiting for the new update's arrival, I humbly apologies to all of you for my incompetent behaviour. 😭🙏 🥲🔫Honestly sorry to you guys it took me this long to update, when it should've taken me a day or two.