Pt 2

WARNING, this part contains SPOILER, so read at your own risk...

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, can you tell me how you were unconscious in the middle of nowhere?" Nana ask me, as she sat down beside Licht.

"actually, I don't remember anything at all, " I said, "I just remembered waking up in this dark place, " I continued.

They both look at each other...

"the place was full of weird, black hands, " when I mentioned that, they both had an expression I couldn't describe.

"y-you were sent to the abyss?" Nana asked, "what? Abyss? What is that?" Nana looks at me in concern.

"Y/N, can I know your count?" Nana asked, " count? What do you meant, by count?" again, they both look at each other weirdly.

"do you see the number on my chess, " she said, pointing at a number that says '77'.

"This number represents how many people said my foods are delicious, " she said.

"These numbers are a living system that keeps people alive, it defines anything related to our lives, so when someone reviews my foods as a bad taste, it will go down " She explained.

"I see, what happens if your count goes to zero?" I ask, "you will be sent to the abyss, "she said.

"you should have a number written somewhere in your body, " she exclaimed.

"how about I search her body,  it'll be easier if you strip, " Licht said, hovering over me as he slithers his dirty little hand all over my body.

I kick him, "pervert!" I yelled as I look at him in disgust.

"come on now, stop being mean, I mean I'm only trying to help you, " He hovers over me again, continuing to touch my body until he touches my hand.

Visions of his past came flushing through my head...

He was a soldier...

"the ace of flashing strike, " I said, which cause him to stop on his track of groping.

I breath in and then out.

I stood up, "Nana, do you have any glove I could use, " I ask, she gave me a rubber glove.

"Sorry, I only have a rubber glove, I use it for washing dishes," she proclaimed. "it's fine, as long as my hands are both covered, " I said.

Licht look at me, "how did you know?" I look at him, confused about what he was talking about, then I realized.

"I have the ability to see the past and the future if someone touches my hand, I can't control it so I cover my hand to prevent myself from invading someone's past or future," he looks at me.

He took off his weird mask, I thought I was going to see a weird-looking guy, but instead, I saw a guy who seems to look, normal.

"how much did you see?" I can see the seriousness in his eyes, " the skin to skin contact wasn't long enough to see the whole past, and, I didn't see your future either, I only saw a hint of your past," I said, reassuring him to not worry.

I look at Nana, "Hey, can you help me look for my count," I ask

it took a whole 5 minutes for Nana to go around my naked body to look for my count until she gasps.

"I-I found your count," she said, "where is it," I look at her, who was behind me. I saw it.

"your count is, 8," she said as I look at her in dazed.

"what's wrong?" I ask her, "It's just, your number, its weird, the eight is written weirdly, it's written sideway," she said with a hint of exaggeration in her voice.

I dressed up, As Nana gave me some of her clothing, since mine was all covered in dirt. The one she gave me was a bit of a plus-size on the chess part tho.

As I finish dressing up, Licht entered the mobile bar stand. He looks at me.

"what are you looking at? Pervert, " I said.

"It suits you," Licht said, I look at him in shock, but shrugged the compliment off.

I thank Nana again, for everything she has done.

As the bar moved again, Licht sat next to me, " so, where did you get this dagger and what's that weird writing on its sheath?" he asks.

"this writing meant 'to live, is to fight'," I told him, "this dagger was given to me by my father," I said.

I took out my dagger from its sheath, to reveal my dagger to seems to have numbers on it as well.

"10,900?" Licht looks at me, "you're a ballot holder," he said.

a what???

"what do you mean?" I ask him, "a ballot holder, don't you know what means as well?" he looks at me with the 'unbelievable' face.

"well sorry if I didn't, " I said, rolling my eyes while looking away.

"a ballot is something that has special abilities inside, when someone gets a hold of a ballot, they become a ballot holder, which is a person who has superhuman abilities, " he said.

"is that why you can see people's past, is it because you're a ballot holder?" Licht said.

"no, I was born with these abilities," I said to him. He look at me in disbelief.

"I see, then your father must've been a ballot holder," He said.

The mobile bar stand continued moving, as me and Licht continued our conversation.

"Licht, if you don't mind, can I ask you questions? it's ok if you don't want to," I look at him for his approval, "ask away," he said, giving me a smile.

"Licht, why are you and Nana hiding your real identity?" He looks at me, bewildered.

"it's okay if you don't wanna answer, I guess the past is off topic," I said. "no I'll answer," I look at him.

"the legendary aces, us, we're not heroes, just murderers," he look down, his eyes showed sadness.

"I get it," I said, trying to lighten up the mood. "In a war, you have to defend yourself and the people you love, and to do that, you have to take lives," I spoke, feeling every emotion.

"These hands, this has been stained by billions and billions of blood, who were just fighting for what they think is right," I walk closer to him.

I look up at me, his eyes showing deep emotions, that I have never seen before.

He smiled at me...

"forget the past, and instead, look forward to what's coming from the future," I said.

He suddenly hugs me which completely shock me.

"what's going on here?" Nana suddenly appeared behind us, with s smug look on her face.

He let go of me, and then gave me a smile, "nothing, was just having a little romantic moment until you interrupted us," he said, causing me to elbowed him hard on the stomach.

"We hardly even know each other," I said, I look at Nana, who was giggling.

I smiled...

TO BE CONTINUED

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

_(┐「ε:)_