Chapter 9: Secret Room

No one's perspective

Bakugou claimed Izuku to be his boyfriend three weeks ago; overall, they had many fun and romantic moments together. It was Friday afternoon; after attending their classes and studying for their finals, Izuku hung out with Bakugou and his colleagues outdoors.

"My God, I still can't believe you two are a couple," Sero begins, swinging his head in disbelief. "It feels like you announced you were dating just yesterday," The raven head advances, feeling the moment to understand what he was seeing.

Bakugou encircles his arm around Izuku's shoulder and brings him closer to feel the boy's warmth and to connect their bodies to become one. Izuku was flustered because Bakugou touched him without caring about the people around him. Even so, Izuku was still hesitant to return the same affection due to Bakugou's heated conversation the last time he touched him.

"Time flies, doesn't it?" Kirishima asks as he lays his hand on Kaminari's groin. He starts moving his hand to feel the blond's squishy yet firm leg, getting closer and closer to his secluded area. Kaminari winces at the tingling sensation. He gives out a breathy sigh as he looks somewhere else with a flushed face.

"I guess you could s-say that," Kaminari answers to Kirishima, his eyes set upon his. Both males look at each other with broad smiles. The blondie grabs the courage to lay his hand on Kirishima's, closing their fingers.

"Even you two. Like, what the hell? I thought you like women, Kiri," Sero brought his hand down from his forehead after realizing his good friends were dating, and he was the only one left without someone.

"Oh, I still do. But Kami here is a combination of both," Kirishima proudly says as he leans to kiss Kaminari's cheek. The blondie giggles as his cheeks turn from red to pink.

"This sucks!" Sero yells with frustration. "You three have someone, and I don't. How did this happen?!" He complains, leaning back in the seat, agony traveling to his throat.

"Stop acting like a pussy," Bakugou snickered. Sero looked up at him with s dead stare, which only caused Bakugou to make a breathy laugh.

Izuku didn't say anything. He sat there, in Bakugou's grasp, and heard everything the others had to say. He reflected on himself, trying to control his depression and maintain a positive attitude. Since his parents died, he's been dealing with mental issues. He didn't tell anyone because it would be a burden, so he kept quiet about it, and every time Izuku had a panic attack, a bad dream, or any anxiety, he'd walk out into the streets and start to run.

Bakugou saw Izuku's was fixed. He didn't know why, but his face was cold, pale, and somewhat agitated. He brought his lips towards his ear while the three individuals across from them spoke and said into his ear.

"What's wrong?" The blond kisses underneath Izuku's ear, sending shivers down the green head's spine. Izuku lightly turned his head to face Bakugou, and he could see the worry in his eyes. I can't tell you yet, Izu,ku thought before opening his mouth to speak.

"I'm a little stressed, that's all," Izuku lies to Bakugou as he shares a fake smile. Izuku knew he'd had to tell Bakugou eventually about his problems, but not at the moment. He wasn't sure how he'd handle it. Izuku wanted to play it safe and make up a white lie.

"Well, if you want to," Bakugou kisses the same spot from before, using his right hand to lay upon the boy's thigh. "I can make you forget about everything," He continues, kissing his neck and lightly sucking. Izuku chewed his inner cheek as he loved feeling Bakugou's warm lips attached to his neck.