Chapter 29: More Conflict

No one's perspective

"But this time, I want to ride you," Izuku says as he scoots over in the bed and lets Bakugou lay on his back, ready to enjoy the show. 

Izuku waited for Bakugou to be comfortable before getting on top of him, placing his bare ass on Bakugou's stomach. The blond slowly eyed Izuku, licking his lips as he reached his eyes. The greenette looked embarrassed while he brought his hands to his chest, shyly fiddling with his fingers, causing Bakugou to smirk. 

"Where did all that confidence of yours go?" The blond says as he folds his arms behind his head, shaking his body barely to get more comfortable. He inhales and exhales as his eyes never leave Izuku's timid face. 

"S-shut up! I-I've never done this before..." Izuku says as he adverts his gaze from Bakugou's piercing eyes. The blond smiles at how fondly his ex acted, making him love him even more, which says a lot comes from a boy who only slept with women. 

"Does my shy boy need some help?" Bakugou teases Izuku as he jiggles his hips, making Izuku's face grow a brighter red. Bakugou laughs fondly at the boy before unhooking one of his folded-up arms behind his head to rub Izuku's arm. "Hey, look at me," 

Izuku chews his bottom lip as he slowly looks at Bakugou. He eyes his arm being touched by the blond, making him stop fiddling with his fingers, his eyes landing on Bakugou's tattoo before looking back to Bakugou's. 

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed. You are beautiful," Bakugou says with a soft tone in his voice as his hand trails from Izuku's arm to his hands that rest on top of Bakugou's stomach. 

"B-Beautiful?! Come on! T-that's crazy!... I'm a male. I can't be beautiful," Izuku says nervously as he removes his hands from Bakugou's grip. The blond rolls his eyes playfully at Izuku before sitting up and laying his hands on Izuku's face, making him turn around to look at him. 

"Baby, no matter the gender, in my eyes...you are breathtaking, and..." Bakugou pauses as he admires Izuku's adorable face. "...I love you," He says before leaning in for a kiss. Izuku relaxes his eyes and melts into the kiss, raising his hands to the blond's locks. 

The blond pulls away with teary eyes before saying. "How many more fucking times do I have to say it to you for you to believe me?" Bakugou chuckles as he kisses every spot on Izuku's face, causing him to giggle because of his sensitivity. "I love you, Deku~," 

"Stop it! Where's the rude and sarcastic Bakugou at? I miss him!" Izuku laughs as Bakugou continues to lay more kisses on his face. He slowly leaves deep kiss marks on his neck, causing Izuku to grunt with want. 

"That bastard only comes out at night," Bakugou smirks as he extracts his teeth from Izuku's now bruised neck. Izuku smirks as he pushes the boy before him onto the bed, moving his butt forward to align the blond's dick to his hole. 

"Mm, I wonder if this show for you will make him join the party~," Izuku says before he lifts his ass off Bakugou's chest and lets the tip push inside his hole, slowly making his way down as he creates circles. The blond helps by moving his hips a bit, too busy getting his arms folded behind his head to enjoy the show comfortably. 

Once Bakugou's dick is fully inserted into Izuku's hole, the petite begins to arch back as his hands use Bakugou's legs for support as he goes up and down as his member. Slow and steady, Izuku's movements become sloppy, making each slam into him create a hot breath with a moan creeping out of his edges. Bakugou enjoyed the view as much as he loved covering Izuku's walls with his length, arousing himself from each cry the boy shared.