Chapter 25: Her Apology

No one's perspective

A day after the party, Izuku wanted to go back to classes. The hospital got in touch with the College before the boy got discharged and asked them kindly not to let Izuku attend any of his courses for the time being due to his hectic surgery. The school understood and didn't allow Izuku into any of his classes, mandating him a full recovery in his dorm. 

As Izuku lies on his bed, helpless, he turns to his side and looks at Shinsou's part of the room. He can't help but sigh as his heart aches for Bakugou. His eyes gently land on Shinsou's bed; he sees a maroon-colored box underneath it, creating curiosity in the petite. But of course, Izuku wasn't like that. Everyone has their junk, and no one should intervene...unless the person allows them to. 

Nonetheless, Izuku turns to his other side and stares at his wall full of BTS posters, reminding himself that in a week is the concert. His worries instantly disappear as he starts to fanboy about the band's different singers and rappers, filling his heart with love. Izuku was ecstatic to attend, but he remembered he was injured, which made him frown; he turned again, his body facing the ceiling. 

How could I be so stupid as to fall for Bakugou? Since day one, I knew he was a fuckboy and a hassle to deal with, but I still fell for him...and hard. I thought everything was going perfectly. We were having fun keeping our relationship a secret, sneaking around trying to avoid everyone, and when he finally opened up to me...was the day I knew we were finally trusting one another. But it seems that he was only playing me like a fool. This is giving me a headache. I should walk around campus to relax my muscles at least: Izuku thinks as he slowly pushes himself up and reaches out for his crutch on the side of the bed. 

The boy proceeded to slip into his slippers and exit the room, waltzing over to the enormous pathways on the campus, inhaling all the fresh air possible. With his phone pocketed, he felt a vibration on his side, making him walk over to the closes bench and look at his phone, and it was a text message from an unknown person. 

unknown: *sends video clip*

unknown: here is the truth behind your so-called boyfriend

Izuku was hesitant to open the video. He knew he could handle it, but simultaneously, his finger trembled as to pressing it. Eventually, Izuku mustered up the courage to click on the video and turn his phone horizontally to look at the video properly. He widens his eyes as he sees how Bakugou decks Sero in the face, causing him to fall on his butt. He was going in for the second blow, but Kaminari pulled him back. Izuku raised his left hand to his mouth with a small gasp leaving his edges, impressed and shocked by his ex's actions towards the dare. After everyone calmed down, Bakugou looked straight into the camera lenses and sprinted towards it, ending the video. 

"So...Katsuki was dared to date me, then sleep with me, and now I'm getting that he's regretting it?" Izuku speaks out loud to himself, turning off his phone. "Bullshit; he never loved me...he only used me,"  The petite says aloud, gripping his phone until his knuckles turn white from all the anger accumulating. 

"And then he dares to be smug and tell me, 'whenever you are ready to listen, you know where to find me' God! He can be so manipulative!" Izuku curses at himself, sliding his phone into his side pocket and getting up from the bench. 

As Izuku continues to walk down one of the many pathways of the campus, Bakugou and his friends from afar look at him with sadness. Mostly, Bakugou. Mina tries to console Bakugou, but he doesn't want it. He kept pushing them away, saying it was their fault for letting him go through with the dare. Especially Sero.