Chapter 14: Slowly Piecing It Together

No one's perspective

A week has passed since Bakugou and Izuku had an emotional rollercoaster at Bakugou's pad. The petite stayed the night at his boyfriend's house because of how emotionally unbalanced he was that night. After that happened, Bakugou was more than happy being around Izuku. It almost seemed like he was acting because every time Bakugou saw Izuku in public, he would rush over, pick him up, and hug him. 

It seemed like his fear about his reputation wasn't his priority anymore. He emphasized making Izuku feel happy and loved, the same way he made him think about that memorable night. Bakugou would seize the moment to steal his boyfriend from friends to take him out for little coffee dates. And keep in mind that it's only been a week. 

Nevertheless, both individuals were happy, and all was going swell. It was so good up to the point that Bakugou's friends tagged along on one of their coffee dates by the campus cafeteria. 

"Hey, guys!" Kaminari yells at the two sharing a large quiche. Bakugou looks to his left and eyes his friends to let them be, but neither "caught" the direct hint. 

The three boys grabbed a couple of chairs and dragged them to their table. They sat down and looked at the two boys, who were having a nice date together, who now seemed uncomfortable. 

"So, anything you guys would like to tell us?" Sero speaks to eliminate the awkward silence. Bakugou looks away from Izuku to look at Sero and gives him a pissed-off facial expression. 

"Can't you see we are busy being a couple? Now fucking scram before I drag you out of my sight!" Bakugou barks at his friends, taken aback by such a loud voice. Sero sighed and eyed Izuku, who was busy staring at the cappuccino in his hands. 

"Jeez, man. Cool your jets!" Kaminari says with hand gestures. He clears his throat. "We came by to see how you were doing because you haven't hung out with us lately!" He spoke again, lowing his hands to grab his boyfriend's hands instead. 

"Go make some new annoying friends, ass-hats," Bakugou scoffs as he tears his vision away from them and locks eyes on Izuku's calm face. 

"Bakubro, don't be like that. You know you like hanging out with us," Kirishima says as he looks at Bakugou with kind eyes. "All we said is that we miss our drunken hang out!" He continues, making Bakugou look over at his red-haired friend. 

"As I said, screw off before I kick all of your guyses asses—" 

"Kachaan, I have to head to class now," Izuku interrupts Bakugou's barking. He pushes back on his chair and grabs his cup, walking to Bakugou and kissing his cheek. "I'll see you tonight?" 

"Sure—"

"Actually, can we have him for tonight?" Kaminari interrupts their conversation. Izuku and Bakugou look away from each other to look at urine hair. "We want to go to the pub down aways, and we want you to come, Bakugou," He finishes. He lays back on his chair, awaiting a response. 

"I don't have time to be getting drunk with you—"

"Kachaan, we can always see each other tomorrow," Izuku interrupts his boyfriend again. He pets his spikey hair and smiles at him. "It's not like one night will kill us," He finishes. Izuku looks at his wristwatch on top of Bakugou's head and widens his eyes. 

"Oh, crap! I have to run, or else I'll be late!" Izuku pulls his hand back from Bakugou's head. "I'll see you guys around!" Izuku lastly says as he sprints into the building, being blocked by the walls of the building.