~ 1 ~

Jungkook POV

I unlock the door and pull in my suitcase behind me, stepping into the flat that was going to be my new home.

Bring in the middle class, looking at money, in this university I was given a shared flat.

Luckily my parents pay for it so I don't have to work and can just focus on my studies.

The room is a combination of kitchen and living room.

Grey sofa, sparse furniture, a few bookshelves and a middle sized TV.

Not to bad.

Light wooden times counters, a modern looking microwave and most importantly a big fridge.

Content with my new pad I stroll down to the left where 3 doors lay unopened.

The first is a little bathroom, simple with it's necessitys.

The other two room are identical.

Two bedrooms, double beds, dresser, a desk with a chair and a bookshelf.

The window let's in the dark afternoon light of the sun.

I go for the one on the right just because it's closer to the bathroom which I assume will be convenient.

I close the door behind me and slip on my house slippers.

In my head I can visualize where everything is supposed to go and how it will look like.

Just then I hear the front door open again, probably my flatmate.

Excitedly but also a bit anxious I straighten out my clothes and take a deep breath.

Then I open the door and step back into the kitchen living room combo.

He's maybe a bit smaller than me. Hair messy and a alarmingly bright red. He's wearing baggy ripped jeans and a cfortable looking sweatshirt.

His luggage his a mountain of bags, some half opened left behind near the door.

Without noticing me said guy opens the fridge, closing it pouting when he find s it empty.

A bit irritated at this behaviour I step forward so he finally notices me.

"Ooh. You're here already!" His voice is excited, high pitched and way to shrill in my ears.

And the next thing I know I'm folded into his big arms, head resting against my shoulder.

And then he's standing right infront ofe again.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Kim Taehyung!" His lips stretch into a big smile, some might describe as captivating.

My mind is blank.

I'm not used to someone like him. So full of emotion and energy, it's irritating.

I slightly bow back.

Trying my hardest at a friendly smile.

"It's my pleasure. Jeon Jungkook." I shake his hand akwardly, hoping he doesn't notice how sweaty they are.

-

It doesn't even take me a day to figure out that me and Taehyung are two complete opposites.

As I've acquired from our awkward getting to know each other talk on the living room couch earlier he's an art Student.

He loves painting. 'Painting anything and everything' he told me.

He's a social butterfly and has lots of friends from various different majors but has 5 best friends that are his main friend group.

He loves music as well and likes to raps in his freetime even though his friends thinks it's horrible.

He has two older siblings that already graduated and work already, they keep in touch through text. He's the last to flee the nest.

He had so much to talk about himself.

I mostly just kept listening.

His life seemed so full of adventure, of freedom.

I don't have a lot to tell about me.

I'm studying engineering and I am a lonely child, I don't really have friends.

That's basically it.

Kim Taehyungade me curious.

Curious what his so different lifestyle was like.

If we'd get along well in the future.

Or if he'd drive me crazy.