The one they started

It begins with emotional childhood of Tatiana how her bio parents raise her worst.Her dad starts beat her mother and her daughter Tatiana.She is been a abuse as a child by her father. Her tears start to fall down her checks when she says"WHY DADDY?HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME AND HURT ME?When the child protective services call.Police is sent her dad to prison and her mother sents her to the foster care When she got adopted.She never saw her anymore.When she grew to a little girl.She want to dance,act and want to sing.When she turns 13 she take dancing lessons and her dad didn't not approved.Her dad want her to sing.Her dad start beating her and hit her so bad.Her mother witness and got her out of the house and got divorce.Her single mother moved her to NYC and her dreams came when she was went to high school.She sing in the school play call The Sound of Music.Meanwhile The kids are start bullied her and call her awful names because they can't play with her because she was not black enough and not white enough.She is finally had it pull her out of school and sent to another school.When she grew up.She is just finally finish high school.She want became a dancer.Her friends met when she went to go see The Jackson's when they got back together.While at NY,The super star is still dominate in the late 70s.He meet the King of Pop:U know who MICHAEL JACKSON.The day they meet.Michael Jackson is deal with lot of hearbreak while Diana Ross married to another man.He cry a lot couple of days and tears keep falling down his face.His brothers tell him to let her go.But months later he is working on the song call"I'm so Blue" add to his next album title "Bad"When sang the verses,His tears start to fall and he is started crying.He is try to to hold up together and continue to sing in the studio.But now he is album is finally complete.Michael is filming a short film"The Way He Make Me Feel" his next single and he is looking for new love interest and he chose the girl and her name is Tatiana Thumbtzen.She is been in videos and did her first movie Beat Street.And the rest is making history.It begins now.