Chapter 49:The Reunion At Last

Start writing your story

The moment yall been waiting for. The moment at last ,and showdown yall wont miss a minute.

Michael POV

Michael finally comes face to face and finally saw Tatiana for the first time in 9 months. Max is shock and can't believe it that he is here.

"Well I'll be damned, you'll are Michael Jackson."

"Hello Max. Where is Amanda?"

"I will give Amanda to you, but I ain't giving to that abusive ex husband of hers after what he did to her and her little girl front of everybody."

Mario is threating to punch Max, but Michael stop him.

"You son of a bitch! Why are you spying on my daughters and you kidnap Amanda?"

"MARIO, You need to calm and let me handle this, you go find Amanda and Katie."

"I was close wanna punch his smug off his face right now."

"OK Max. It's you and me. I wanna get the truth. How long that you been spying on them and how long you'll been working for make-up artist Karen Faye to get her off the tour and kidnapped Tati."

Tatiana is shock listen and learns about Karen got Max kidnap her. Tatiana says to herself while lay on the floor. Tatiana tells Whitley and Jalicisa about what Karen Faye did as she whispers to them

"OMG That crazy bitch got Max to get kidnap me after she finds out that I tell Michael I was pregnant with his daughter and she try to sabotage my relationship with Michael."

"OMG Are Karen serious?"

Max is finally tells Michael as Tatiana listens from his words.

"Michael, the truth is that I got to safe your girlfriend and your daughter Amanda from Mario before he hurts you."

Tatiana is fed up with Max's lies and Michael is stunned didn't believe what Max is doing.

"YOU A LIAR! Michael, Don't listen to that murderer. He try to get me have another baby with him after he kill two people and he frame Mario He is crazy."

Meanwhile Mario POV

Mario is looking for Amanda and Katie before he gets his hands on Max for kidnap Tatiana and Amanda. Mario is looking at that pictures of Tatiana and his daughter that Max is spying on them and in shock finds out the truth.

"OMG Max is working for FBI and NYPD to have them to arrest me for domestic violence and child abuse. That means I didn't kill Katie's mother Torrie and Linda. I'm innocent. No way. I'm not going to jail but I'm gonna kill him but first I gonna find Amanda and Katie"

He keep looking for her and keep calling her name.

AMANDA ,KATIE,WHERE ARE YOU?"

He keeps looking for them while Max is making crazy claims about him.

"Amanda, Katie, Where are you? Please call back to me and Michael. Please let me know you two are OK."

Amanda's tears running down her face while hands tied up behind as she still crying now she screams while Katie is still crying.

"DADDY, IS THAT YOU?"

"YES where are you?"

"That monster still tied us up and they put me and Katie there, and we are hungry and WE WANNA GO HOME."

"Mee too." Katie is also cry

The girls keep crying and cry.

Mario finally finds them.

"Amanda!"

"DADDY!"

They hug each other as they cry together.

"It's OK sweetheart don't cry, don't cry I never wanna hurt you. I never wanna hurt again."

He wipes her tears.

"If you love her Mario, Why did you wanna hurt Tati and Amanda? "

Katie is still furious with him after Max making claims.

"Listen, Don't listen to that monster. He is more psycho. Come on you two, the police will be here any minute and they ambulance will take yall to the hospital."

"HEY WHAT ABOUT US?"

"Yeah Mario, What about them? You can't leave them either .Even they still hate you."

Mario looks at Whitley and Jalcisia and he is shock they got tied up.

"OMG Whitley? Jalcisia?"

"Listen he kidnap us too .I'm so glad that you and happy to see Michael Jackson are here. Now please stop staring at us and GETS US OUT OF HERE NOWW. "Whitley screams and Max is overheard that noise.

"Shhh Whitley, Keep your voice down! Max will hear you."

Mario finally taking them out of here but Max ran down the basement block them point a gun at them.

"Going somewhere ,Mario?"

Meanwhile POV Michael and Tatiana POV

Michael is finally untied her as they hugged each other and they cry to each other arms and they kiss.

"Oh Michael, I miss you soo much."

"I miss you too, Tati. Are you OK?"

"Yeah where is Amanda and Katie?"

"Mario is looking for them and he is gonna hug Amanda one last time and then we gonna take yall home with me."

Mario overheard and he is rage is resurface again. But Max is finally overheard the police as he look their windows. They are thrilled.

"YAYYY WE ARE FINALLY GONNA BE FREE."

"Thank you Jesus. Thank God they are here to get us out of there.

"Not soo fast. Tati, I'm gonna let her friends go first."

"What you mean like let Whitley and Lisa go first?"

"Yeah It's time. It's gonna be OK."

Officers are finally let them know they are here to rescue them. The people are out here are waiting for them to be rescue.

"Hey Michael, This is NYPD and FBI is out here. Kids, everything is gonna be OK."

"Michael, Thank you for save us. Tati, be careful while getting out."

"Come on Katie, Let's get you out of here now."

"But Michael ,Max will kill you and he will kill you too, Tati."

Amanda had seconds thoughts.

" Michael, wait I wanna see my dad before I go."

"Amanda, It's too dangerous."

"My dad say he won't hurt me."

"OK come on and say goodbye to your father."

Max is relief that they gonna rescue them and Michael's daughter.

"Daddy!"

"Amanda, They are gonna get you to the hospitial now."

"Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, sweety I'm gonna deal with Max and then I'm get you home."

Amanda is started to cry and she says one last time before headed out.

"I'm sorry daddy, but I can't go with you. Everybody was right about you. You are abuser. Mom and I are going home with Michael. Goodbye dad"

Mario is shock and anger about her choice.

"Sorry she ain't going home with you."

Then is a blackout.

Author notes: YAYYYY They are finally rescue Tati and others. FINALLY now but Max aren't let Mario out off the hook cause he is got a lot of explaining to do. That was soo good .Few more to go and then will be ending. Stay tune readers.