Chapter 19:Time To Hit the Road

Tatiana POV

Back in Los Angeles, She is still packing all her stuff and her daughter's clothes before they meet Michael at the LAX airport before travel to Tokyo. They are finally packed up and ready and ready to go but telephone rings as she picks up.
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Tati?"
"Yes, It's me? Who is this?"
"It's me Mario, your ex husband."
She drops her glass in shocked.
"Mario, How did you get this number?"
"It doesn't matter, I ain't heard for you about a year now and I ain't seeing my daughter in a year."
"You mean my daughters, Mario? After what you did to me and Amanda. I will never wanna hear from you again. I filed restraining order against you. You cheating on me with another woman."
"I know Tati, I'M SORRY OK? Now Tati, please.
"Mario, I'm gonna hang up in your disgusting face if you keep calling oh and by the way, you will never see my daughters again."
"WHAT? You can't be serious?"
"I'm going on vacation with my children before I go back to college in the Fall."
But she didn't tell Mario about taking her kids on touring with Michael as a backup singer, singing duet with Michael and a dancing partner for "The Way He Make Me Feel".
"Mario, I'm gonna follow my dreams and  pursue my singing and I'm audition for record companies."
Mario is interrupt into laughing.
"What is soo funny?"
"You to become a singer?"
"Mario, I want to be a singer since I was 5 years old. I was a dancer first my father did not approve this. But but now I'm put my acting career in the back burner for a while."
"Tati, You are making a big mistake-"
"NO Mario, You the one making a mistake. You cheating on me with woman who is a prostitute. I don't want to see you anymore and I don't want you any near at my daughters. Now I gonna go my flight is waiting for me."
"Tati, Can we talk about this-"
"Goodbye Mario."
Tatiana is finally hang up in his face.
"Tati, TATI!"
He throw his telephone on the floor.
"Tati can't do this, If she knows what I did, I'm going to lose my children."

Michael POV

Michael is packed up and ready to headed off to Tokyo in couple of weeks. Michael says goodbye to Katie now they got back from her mothers funeral from South Carolina.
"Katie, You be with your  family."
"I'm gonna miss you."
They hug as he wipe her tears and he wipe his own tears after hang up the phone.
Michaels telephone rings as he picks up.
"Hello"
"Hi Michael It's Tati"
"Hey Tati. You're ready?"
"Yeah I'm ready."
"OK the cab is coming to take you the airport."
"OK I can't wait to get to Tokyo."
"Me too. We will see you there."
"OK. Bye."
"Bye"
"Alright girls, You ready for vacation?"
"YEAHH"
Her daughters is soo excited.
"Tokyo, Japan, Here we come."

Author note: That chapter is great. Tatiana is ready to travel for the dreams but will Michael about Mario did? Let the journey begin. Stay tune readers.