Chapter 26:Family Conversation Part 1

Tatiana POV in Clearwater,FL

Tatiana is enjoyed with her daughters while visiting her adopted parents.They miss her so much now she divorce Mario and went back to college and now she on break from the tour be with her family for the holidays while enjoyed her success career as a backup singer for Michael Jackson.She have a heart to heart with her mom.
"So Tati,How is everything in college but first I got to know about what's going on about Mario first."
But Tati felt she just stay quiet.
"Mom,College is doing now I'm going to Junior but now I'm divorce my ex husband  because he is been-
"Tati,tell me what did he do?"
She hold back tears as  she finally tell her mother the truth at last as she wipe her tears.
"OK I was pregnant with Mario's baby and he was cheating on me with the prostitute who is a beauty contestant."
"Oh my gosh,Tati,What takes you soo long to tell me?"
"Mom,I threw him out of the house but after I give birth to Latasha,He started drinking a lot and-
Tati is cover her face as she is about to broke down as she started cry.
"Sweetheart,what did he do?"
She is finally told her mom as she continue to cry as her tears roll down her face.
"He started hitting me so hard front of my daughter my daughter Amanda and felt down the floor in the kitchen.I was pregnant."
"OMG Tati,I can't believe he did this to you like this while you pregnant with Latasha.How is Amanda holding up?"
"She is OK But she miss her dad but She too young to know what's going on."
"Honey,Did you tell Michael about what Mario did?"
"Yes I did.He was so devastated and we all cry to each other."
"Awww I'm glad you find each other after all these years.I'm glad you didn't tell your ex husband about you and Michael in the past."
Tatiana is walking around the living room and looking out the window.
"Mom,I need to tell you something.Mario won't know about this now I divorce him."
"Please tell me what else is going on."
"I was pregnant with Amanda and then I raise my daughter by myself.Mario is not the father of Amanda."
"Who is the father?"
Michael Jackson.
Their is a blackout

Author note:I'm happy that Tatiana tell her adopted mother about what Mario did and now about Michael is the father of her daughter.Stay tune for more readers.