Chapter 47: Believe His Innocence

Mario POV

Mario is finally telling the kids the truth as they listen.

"Listen, you two are too young to know what's going on about me and Tati."

Zeke interrupt his story.

"Well my family saw it on television and we all overheard what's going on about what you to did Tati and her daughter Amanda and almost kill them."

Michael stop him.

"It's true Michael, He is nothing but a wife beater and abusive. Why aren't the cops arrest you yet?"

"ZEKE ENOUGH Mario just keep them."

Mario keeps setting the record straight for one last time before they start looking for Tati and Amanda. He is finally tells Michael while the kids are still stay quiet.

"Tati and I are been divorce in a long time after I cheat on her and we have a daughter Latashia together. I never meant to hurt her, and I try to ask for her another chance but she divorce after my I see my Latashia for the last time before I go to rehab."

They stop at the park but there is another kid is watching behind the tree and he recognize it was Michael who is the biggest star in the world.

"I was about to see lady in Chicago .Her name is Linda, but she is dead before I got there. She was murder, and they did I kill her. I was framed. I didn't kill her.

Jamie is finally ready to speak.

"If you didn't kill him Mario, then who kill Linda and Katie's mother Torrie Tanner and kidnap Amanda and Katie?"

'It was Max. He rape her years ago in NYC. He is escape from prison. He wear the mask and then he kidnap Tati and Amanda."

The kids are in shock and horrify about Max and Tati didn't tell them.

"Max says he doing try to keep Tati safe from me after I find out from tabloids in Chicago about Michael got her pregnant long time ago before She left him and now Amanda. That crazy fool is lying about me. I'm gonna get my hands on that creep if he hurts them."

It's almost time to take them home.

"Kids, We gonna take yall home back to your parents. It's almost 5PM."

They look sad but they don't want to leave Michael.

"We don't want to leave you, Michael."

Sean cried.

"Yeah we miss you soo much."

"I miss yall too. It's gonna be dark in few hours. Now its time."

Zeke got to something to say before Sean and Jamie are headed home.

"You know Mario, Tati, Amanda and Latasha deserves more better than you. Michael is deserves to be part of their life's. After you find them, You still going to jail."

"Oooh Zeke. You goo man."

The kids are stun what he says to Mario and he praise him.

Meanwhile POV

There is someone behind the tree.

"Oh my goodness, Who are you kid?"

"My name is Arthur: Arthur Tom."

"Where did you come from, Arthur?"

"I'm from the cross the street from the apartment. My mom live there."

"I heard about what happened to Katie and Amanda. I went to school with them. I don't know Amanda very well, but I know where the rapist Max took them."

"OMG Mario we getting close . Tell me where are they?"

Arthur is finally drops the bomb and says.

"It was down the basement and be careful Max is really psycho and he is really nuts. I saw Tat's friends and He kidnap them and trapped there too. I saw thru the small hole I took a picture at the park and took the picture of the ducks before I took that picture of that creep who kidnap him. It was too disturbing and I might start crying."

"What are you waiting for? LET'S GO NOW. Hey Arthur, Did you call police?"

"Yes I took to the police station at NYPD now."

"Thank you Arthur. You are live safer."

"I gonna get home now."

"Come on Mario .Let's go."

Michael says to himself while headed off.

"Don't lose hope Tati. I'm gonna bring you and your kids home safe."

Author's Note: YESSS It's finally come to ahead everybody now thanks to young man Arthur for taking the pictures of them who is been kidnap. We are getting close to end of that story. Few more to go. Stay tune readers.