Chapter 14:First Kiss

Michael POV

Michael and Tatiana kiss for the first time before they make love but they can't. So they stop right there.
"Oh my Michael Can't believe we kiss. We ain't done it in a long time."
"Yeah since I was shy, We can't kiss in the video but I lie And it feels good. I love it."
Michael and Tatiana is under covers while naked. They both kiss again and now she spoke since.
"Michael, when I was pregnant with your daughter Amanda, I was gonna have a abortion."
"Awww Tatiana Why did you tell me about this after I got you pregnant?"
"Because I thought I wasn't gonna ready to be a mom but I'm glad I keep our baby and I raise her after I left model career behind. "She sniff as her eyes start to watery again and try not to  to cry again.
"Oh thank God I'm glad you did kept our daughter safe. Nobody can't know that I'm her father to our daughter."
Tatiana wipe her tear for keep it from steam down her face.
"Michael, Please you can't let your manager Frank know about that you are the father to our baby."
"Don't worry, Tati. I promise he won't know and I already shut him down and don't talk about my life about us."
"Thank you Michael for be there for me."
They hug each other and went to sleep.

Meanwhile

They sleep thru 3 AM when they heard someone screaming.
"AHHHHH"
They woke up and Michael put his red robe on.
"What is the heck is that?"
"Mommy." Amanda went to their room.
"Amanda, What's going on? Are you OK?"
"I'm OK but Katie is screaming and she is crying."
"OK I'm coming now."
They rushing to Katie as they found her sweating her tears roll down her face. Tatiana went to hug her as Katie still crying.
"Awwww It's OK sweetie. You having a bad dream?
"Yes"
"Do you want Michael to bring you some water?"
"Yes"
"Michael, Get in here.It's Katie."
"Awww Katie, I go get it now."
She comfort her and asking her while she is stop crying.
"Katie You have a bad dream?"
"Yeah I miss my mommy. I WANT MY MOMMY! "Tatiana calm her down.
"Shhhh It's gonna be alright. Your mother is watching over you in heaven now we are taking care of you."
"But I miss her funeral and they gonna wonder where I was."
"Do you have a great relationship with your father?"
Katie didnt say anything as she is crying again.
"It's OK honey."
"My mom and daddy are divorce since
I was seven years old."
"How old are you on?"
"I'm 11."
What is your fathers name?"
"Greg Tanner"
And your late mother's name?"
"Lorrie Tanner. She was a fan of you, Michael."
"Awww God bless your mothers heart."
"Oh my it's getting late. It's time for y'all two to go back to bed and get some sleep."
"OK" Katie and Amanda says in unison.
They are finally headed back to bed before they go to sleep.
"Michael, We gotta found her father before we go on tour."
"Yeah we gonna ask him some questions who hit her mother whoever is driving in the car."
"Good night, Michael."
"Good night, Tati

Author note: Poor Katie she really loves her mom and miss her everyday but her dad? They don't know why they put him in jail away from his daughter. Will they found out who kill her mother? Stay tune for more chapters.