Chapter 8:Michael meets Little Girl for the First Time

Michael POV

Three Months in 1987 after Michael reunited with Tatiana and finally know that he is the father of Amanda,Michael is still in Los Angeles  headed to rehearsal for the Bad Tour when he that girl spotted on the corner and she was crying a lot.

"Bill,Stop right there."
"What is it Michael?"
He saw that little girl and she is so shy.
"I think I see something."He saw that little girl as she is still crying.Her tears continue to steam down her face."
"Awww hello little girl?Where did you come from?Its OK.Don't be shy.What is your name?"
She is finally talking now.
"Katie" She wipe her tears.
"Awww That is a beautiful name,Katie.What is your last name?"
"Tanner"
"Katie Tanner.That is a beautiful full name.Where is your parents?"
She shake her head as she is about to cry again.
"Don't cry Katie.Tell me what happened?"
"My mother is dead,Someone hit her with their car."
"Awww sweetly,I'm so sorry for your loss."
His tears threat to fall down his face but he wipe it away with his finger.
"Who could've  done something like that to your mother like that?"Come on Katie."
He pick up as he wipe her tears.
"Where are we going?
"I'm taking u backstage so I can watch you and your father might be looking for you."   

Author note:I hope you love it.Michael didn't know who kill her mother.Will protect her?Will she tell Tatiana?Stay tune more chapters.