Chapter 51:Been Betrayed

Mario POV in jail in NYPD
Two policemen are finally took Mario Sims is finally returns himself  in to the custody with handcuffs around his back. He is outraged and blindsided about Michael and Tatiana and Michael revealed Latasha is not Mario's daughter.
"I can't believe that he got Tati, my ex-wife got pregnant. Tati and I are pregnant and have a Latasha. How could Tati do this to me?"
The Detective David who works at Police Department at NYC is finally here to talk to Mario.
"Mario Sims, It's long time no see."
"Detective, please why they brought me here?"
"You know that charge against you for death of Linda and Torrie Tanner is been dropped."
"I know I'm relief, but why am I in the police station. I wanna see my daughters."
"I'm sorry Mario, but you can't see them. Tati is still in the hospital with her daughter Amanda."
"How was Amanda?"
"She was OK but she is traumatized for 9 months been kidnapped by Max and been abuse by you."
"Oh no This can't be that true. I didn't not do this to my daughter Latasha like this-"
"You mean Michael Jackson's daughter?"
"How did everybody found out about this?"
"It's from Michael's memoir before he drop the bombshell to you. It's not your daughter anyway."
The officers are laughing at Mario.
"WHAT?"
"Look Mario, You still need to let them go. They are not your daughters."

"YES THEIR ARE MY DAUGHTERS. Michael can't do this."

"You are not gonna see them again. You are going to airport and headed back to jail in Chicago ,IL."

"What I'm charged for?"

"You'll are been indicted and been charged for domestic violence, child abuse and attempted murder."

"ATTEMPTED MURDER?"

Mario puts his hands on his head while he broke down.

"This is can't be happening."

"Come on Mario, The plane is waiting from you at JFK airport."

Mario is angry and furious about this and rage.

"Damn you Michael Jackson! You got Tati pregnant He can't take my children."

Mario Sims are finally headed off the airport and he is finally headed back to jail in Chicago, IL.

Author note: YAYYYY His career is finally now he is going to prison. He should pay the price for he did. It's been a long time. My story is about to complete. Two more chapters to go. Happy Weekend.