Chapter 23:Found Out the Truth

Author note: I'm back from Oklahoma yesterday. Broken Bow, OK it's amazing and I love the cabins. It's like a house. Now I'm back to writing.

Mario POV
Mario is got convicted from his home and lost custody of her daughters after the divorce and the abuse of her ex wife and her daughter Amanda. He didn't know about Tatiana with Michael yet. But now is getting bad to worst. He lost his deals and movie roles because he past is about to surface. He is forced to go into hiding and this time in Chicago, IL and he is knocking on the apartment door.

"Who is it?"
"Come on Dexter, It's Mario. Open up." He continues to knock the door.
"Mario? WTH are you doing here? Where are nieces at?"
"Tati divorce me and she took my daughters and went back to college but she is going on vacation first."
"Well Mario, That is what you get for cheating on your wife with prostitute and now she is dead because she knows about your abuse of your wife."
His brother Dexter refuse to let him in.
"Come on let me in please, I got no where is to."
"I tell where you can go."
Mario and his brother Dexter is been estranged for years after Mario and Tati moved to Los Angeles, CA but now is start to fall apart.
"WTH are you doing back in Chicago?"
"The studio fired me and I got let go from the movie that suppose to start in 007 franchises. I think someone is try to Blackballed me from the industry."
Dexter don't believe him.
"I don't believe this. What do you mean you been blackballed by someone? What is going on?"
"I'm in a lot of trouble."
"Mario, What did you now?"
Mario is started to get sweaty and scary for his life. Now he is finally telling the truth.
"I was drinking a lot while driving and then I accidentally  hit that lady with my car while I didn't see the red light, and I didn't see her and I didn't help her so I drove off."
Dexter's mouth drop.
"YOU WHAT?"
"I didn't help her I didn't call for help."
Dexter is really furious with him.
"OMG OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?"
He yelled Mario.
Mario broke down in tears as he explained.
"IT WAS A ACCIDENT.I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO." He cry and he cry.

He is soo furious with him.
"Mario, Do you know it's gonna do to Tati and her children if she finds out what you did?"
"She didn't know about it. She took my kids with her."
"You should go check in the rehab or else?"
"Or else what? OR ELSE WHAT?"
"Or else I'm gonna turn yourself in to the police in Chicago."
Mario is stunned.
"You threatened me?"
"It's not a threat Mario, That is a promise. You are not staying in my apartment."
Mario try to get help went to therapy with Tatiana before for alcohol abuse. But now he is out of control. Mario make decision.
"OK I go get help. I go check in rehab. But one condition."
"What?"
"I wanna where is Tati taking my kids at so I can speak with them?
Dexter is really worry about Mario is getting suspicious about where her daughter is.
He is finally spill the beans and screams.
"Dexter, Where is Tati taking my daughters? TELL ME WHERE ARE THEY?"
Dexter is finally lay it out.
"Tati is taking your daughters to Tokyo, Japan.
"Tokyo, Japan? Thats is where Tati modeling there. I thought she is done with the modeling."
"She is not modeling. She is singing as a back up."
Mario is realized the truth founds out in shock him. He sits down in shocked.
"Wait a minute, That is where Michael Jackson is performing there."
"Tati is overseas with Michael and you gonna stay away from her and her daughters."
"When I get out of the rehab center, I wanna to talk to her and I wanna see my daughters."
"Come on, It's time."

Author note: Uh oh Looks like Dexter betray his brother Mario for keeping things from him and finally spill the beans. How long is Dexter is gonna stay quiet about what he did! Will he gets help fast before it's too late? Stay tuned readers 😱