Chapter 25:Big Day

Tatiana POV Clearwater,FL

Michael and Tatiana is finally taking a break from Bad Tour and about to get ready for the holidays.
"Michael,I can't wait to spend the rest of  with my family celebrate Thanksgiving I miss you."
Michael is looking soo sad while he is looking out of the window thinking about her and her daughter Amanda while spending the holidays with his family back in Hayvenhurst except his sister Latoya since she moved out.
"I miss you Tati and  your daughter Amanda too.I'm glad we are taking a break from tour but I wanna you spend with you and our daughter too and your daughter Latasha."
She got emotional try not to tear up while she is with her family who adopted her years ago and she barely don't know what happened to her birth mother
"I'm with my family.They really meet you but I know y'all don't celebrate Christmas because of Jehovah Witness.
"Well Tati,It's not that impossible anymore?"
"What do you mean?"
"Past June,I left them and I'm no longer with Jehovah Witness."
"OMG that means that-
"Yes I will celebrate my birthday next year but not Christmas yet."
"Oh Michael That is a great moved.Listen yall have a great Thanksgiving."
"Wait Tati,The short film"The Way You Make Me Feel"is finally premiere on MTV now."
Tatiana is screaming for joy.
"AHHH"They overheard her screaming.
"OMG I Can't wait to see it now."
"You are gonna look great."
"Yeah so do you,Thank you for be part of this."
"Michael you are the best."
"Mommy you on TV."
Amanda is jumping for joy.
"I gotta go.I can't wait to see you back on stage next year and can't wait to be your partner for the song just like I did in the video."
"I will call you"
Before they hang up,Michael claims his love to her."
"Tati"
"Yes,Mike?"
"I love you."
"I love you too Michael.Goodbye."
"Goodbye"
They both hang up their telephone now she is finally with her adopted sister Shrese and her adopted mom.They are soo closed.
"Sweetie,How is everything with Michael and the tour?"
"Oh mom,everything is going great.We just getting started."
Author note:Awww they admit their love for each other.Cant wait for second leg of the Bad Tour of  1988.Stay tuned
readers