Chapter 56:Concluded :The Big Surprise

Michael POV Bad Tour The Last Show.

Michael is finally wraps up his final show in Los Angeles. When he performs his final song "Bad". He thanks to the band and including backup singer  Sheryl Crow dance to the song on last time. As she goes back to the mic stand with backup singers. He finally brought out Tatiana.
"Tatiana."
The crowd screams in cheers and they we're wild when she came out on stage. It's been fantastic night and big night for Michael and Tatiana too. She wave to the screaming  crowd as she got emotional. She miss them too. They dance together and then they finally kiss again. YESS THEY KISS AGAIN. The audience went wild and they love it. After his performance. He brought out the children and dance to the song. He is finally did the encore performance "Man in the Mirror" for one last time. Tatiana join with the backup singers for one last time. Michael  brought down the house. They finally take a bow. Michael and Tatiana held their hands as they are finally walk off the stage together. They went backstage greet with his parents Katherine and Joe Jackson, his brothers Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, Randy and his sisters Janet and Rebbie, except his sister Latoya. She wasn't there to show up because her family disown her for married Jack Gordon. Now Bad Tour finally ending. They are finally headed home now.

 They are finally headed home now

Michael POV and Tatiana POV

One month after the tour ending, Michael and Tatiana are finally headed to the beach in Malibu, CA. It was on Valentine's Day  Tatiana is looking gorgeous wearing that long black dress and red lipstick  and beautiful curls hairstyle and Michael with black suit with black tied inside shirt.
"Oh Tati, You are soo beautiful tonight."
"Thank you, Michael."
She saw the heart on the beach and red roses on the beach. She is stun what she saw.
"Oh Michael. It's beautiful. What is all this? Is this for me?"
"Actually Tati, It's for us."
"Are you serious?"
"Let's take a seat. Shall we?"
They sat down on the table. They talk about it how they met and went thru together and talk about their daughters.
"How are our daughters doing?"
"They are doing good. They are playing with your nieces and nephews and your cousins and finally get to meet Latasha for the first time. They like her and my mother and my father Joe accept her be part of our family now.
"Awww Michael that is wonderful. I'm soo happy about they accept our daughter in their life's.

'Mee too."

"Michael, before you tell Mario and he get arrested. I didn't carry Mario's baby after all. I was carry your baby while I'm still married to him when he is cheating on me. I was falling apart. I'm glad raise your daughter by myself since"

"Oh Tati, You did the right thing to keep this from him. He will lost his mind and would hurt you again."

"He is out of my life for good. So now it's over now. I'm ready for new start chapter for my life."

"That is my girl. So what's next for you. I know you going back to college in NYC for senior year, but what are you going to do when in the future."

"I will be pursue my singing career and I want to audition for record companies just like I did audition for your video before."

"Oh yeah I never forget that moment that I chose as a lead lady. You still looking fine after what you did in videos."

"But now I'm putting my acting career in backburner and put our girls first."

"Yeah that's we are gonna do after you finish college later this year."

Michael and Tatiana continues to talk about the past that she let go and the future. When the sunsets, Michael is finally gave her  something special to her.

"I got something for you."

"For me? Michael what is it?"

"Just open."

She open the little box and realize and can't believe.

"OMG Michael, It's my necklace. Where did you find it?"

"I find it on the door before Max kidnap you."

"Oh Thank you so much. Can you put it around my neck?"

"Yes I will."

He is finally put her necklace on.

"I love it and I'm glad you you find it."

Michael got one more surprise left.

"Tati, You and I been together in a long time but when you left me, I was heartbroken and 7 years we found each other after you Amanda and now I've been the father to them since."

Michael bend down his knee as he hold back his tears. He open the little box .It was a engagement ring.

She covers her mouth as she broke down and starts to cry.

"Oh Michael."

Her tears stream down her face.

His eyes are watery as he propose to Tati.

"Tatiana Yvonne Thumbtzen, Would you married me?"

She sniff as she wipe her tears as she answers.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, Yes YESSSS  I will married you."

He wipe is tears as he  got up and finally kiss on the lips. They are ready to start a new life next year after she graduate from college.

THE END

Author note: This is in the end of that story everybody. YAYYY They are finally got the happy ending now Michael and Tatiana are finally engaged and finally ready to start out of their life's together. It's been great.