Chapter 48:Been Rescue

Hope you all have a great Halloween last month and now I'm back and November is finally here.

Max POV

Max grab her throat while holding a niddle is had with it and now its about to do something really disgusting Tatiana in front of Whitley, Jalicisa , her daughter Amanda and best friend  Katie. 

Jalicisa screams at him outrage.

" STOP IT, MAX! LET HER GOO NOWWW!"

"Why are you keep doing this to her? You out of your mind since you escape  from jail after you rape Tati and now you gonna kill her ? Oh please hope the cops get here now before you make worse to us."

"Oh shut up Whitley, I'm not gonna kill her and I'm not gonna harm Amanda. I'm not gonna put her to the sleep so she is gonna have my baby same thing that she had Michael's daughter. We are gonna raise together."

" LET GO OF ME I'M NOT HAVING YOUR BABY! You are really are more crazy and more psychic really wanna raise your baby. I'm not baby with that rapist monster like you."

"You are dead man, Max."

Tati whispers.

Meanwhile POV

Michael Jackson and Mario Sims are finally made inside that hunted house and tip little toes into the dark.

"We are finally made in there. Now we keep quiet while looking for them."

"Michael, When we find them, I wanna kill him for rape Tati and then I'm gonna bring her home to us back in Chicago with me so we can raise Latasha."

Michael don't like it and it's not gonna happened.

"Mario, You are not gonna see two daughters again."

"What? Oh yes I will. Amanda is my daughter, Michael."

"When we get to them, You gonna apologize to them."

"OK I will. But first we gonna keep- OMG."

Both find the pictures of Tatiana's naked sexy pictures  and its  really disturbing them.

"What the hell is those picture?  What is this?  Max took some of it and spy on her since he been out of jail."

They keep looking and saw was really upset. It was the picture that Mario beat Tatiana up front of daughter Amanda while she is pregnant with Latasha.

"That son of a bitch! THAT SON OF A BITCH! He is spying on us. He try to framed me. Michael ,I've been framed. I'm gonna kill him."

"Wait Mario, Damn you man."

Both men are finally saw them.

"OMG What the- Who is Max held them is hostage?"

" Its her best friend Whitley Gilbert and her roommate Jalicisa. They are in college for the third in year."

"That means he framed me and Max kidnap them."

"Shhh yeah he did. Oh no That is Katie. It was Amanda's best friend that I told you about."

"Those kids are in trauma. OMG There he is."

"LETS GOOOO."

"Wait a minute. Let me talk to him and then me talk to that crazy looney man and then when the SWAT team and FBI gets there. They will be rescue."

Meanwhile  Mario POV 

"Its time to nighty night Tat so you sleep and gonna have a baby."

"MAX NOOO"

He try to put the niddle in her throat but interrupt noise. 

"GET YOUR HANDS OF TATI!"

He turns around and saws Mario for the first time after he escape from prison.

"What the? -YOUUU?"

"Hello Max."

"You suppose to be jail."

"I'm not-yet I want you to let Tati and my daughter Amanda go."

"You mean my daughter?"

"Wait a minute! Who else say that?"

Michael came in and finally took off his disguises and reveal himself to Max.

He turn around and sees Michael.

Tatiana shocks when Michael sees her.

"OMG MICHAEL!"

The ladies are screaming for joy.

"OMG It's Michael Jackson and he is gonna save us."

Max is shock that Michael is here.

Author notes: YAYYYY ABOUT TIME They are finally get here in time. I can't wait till I finish few more chapters .Stay tune readers.