Chapter 13:Confession

Tatiana is really shock about Linda's death but no sympathy for her for what she did sleeping with her husband Now she is dead,She is moved on and ready to start out soon to become a singer.And now she is ready to tell Michael for what really  cause to end with Mario will shock Michael.Here we go.The Truth.This chapter is not suitable for young readers.Readers discretion advised

Michael POV

Michael and Tatiana headed home from rehearsal.She comfort her and ask.
"Tati,I can't believe that bastard cheating on you."
Tati felt not to talking about it.
"Michael,I'm ready togo home."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure."
Frank's nosy manager  is overheard what is going about Tatiana talking to Michael and Frank asking Michael.
"Michael,I saw the news today about that girl kill herself after she is HIV after she slept with Tatianas husband,Mario Sims."
Michael shut him and says.
"Frank,It's none of your business not to talking about her life right and not at the concert.It's too stressful for her.But right now is about her singing career what she is focus now.Not about her personal life now.OK"
"Don't worry Michael.I will stay out of her personal business."
Michael didn't not trust him for getting in his business.
"Frank,I'm sorry but it's my choice to talk to her.I gotta get her to stay in my house for a while so don't ever come near Tatiana and ask her about her ex-husband."

Tatiana POV
Now both of them got home and now she is ready to talk to Michael alone.
"So Tatiana,How on earth that your husband involved with that woman who is HIV Positive?" Tatiana shook her head and try not to cry."
"Tati,Please I wanna know happened."
She is finally fess up.
"Michael that is not why I left my ex husband.I was starting cooking for my husband.I was few
weeks pregnant with my daughter and I was cooking for your daughter Amanda,and then when he came home from the bachelor partyHe is was having a great time.He is suppose to be the best man for the his best friend's wedding.He is been drinking a lot.He was drunk when he got home."

Flashback from earlier 1986.
Tatiana saw her husband came home and says.
"Mario,Do you know what time it is?"
Tati,I'm sorry for come home late.It's late and I'm tired and I'm going to bed."
"U miss dinner that I cook for you and your daughters."
Mario realized and forgot.
"Oh no I forgot about the dinner.I will eat that tomorrow.
"Mario,It's too late.Our kids already ate it and they went to bed."I smells his breath.
"OMG Mario,You been drinking."
He try to step aside and move out of her way.
"Tati,I'm going to bed.I gotta get ready for the wedding of my best friends big day."
"Mario you need to sit down please."
"Look Tati,I SAY MOVED."He yelled at me as he slapped me as felt to the hit the floor and then she look up and staring at his eyes.And she ran to her room and started to cry.
"OMG Tati Oh no I'm soo sorry.I didn't mean it."
"STAY AWAY FROM ME."I ran up to my room and her tears ran down my cheeks and I continue to cry a lot more.And I say to my daughter as I hold my stomach and I say to myself.
"Please God keep my daughter safe from my husband please.God Please-Help me.I sobbing soo hard.

Flashback ending

Tatiana POV
Tatiana put hands on her face as she continue to sobbing soo hard while Michael cover his eyes as his tears started to roll down his faces as they cry together.
"OMG Michael.He really hurt me front of my daughter when I was pregnant.I try to get out."
"Michael sobbing a lot more and says.
"Oh Tati,I'm soo sorry that he did this to you."He whisper to Tatiana as he cry too.
"Oh Michael,I'm OK now.But now I went back to college after I left him after he cheating on me."
"Thank God you got away from him."
"And thank goodness I'm finally have another girl in my life who is safe now."She sniff.
Michael reach the tissue and hand it to Tati as she wipe her tears and he wipe his own tears.
"Are you OK now?"
"Yes,I'm OK,Are you OK?"
"Yeah I cry with you and it's OK to cry."
"I know." Tatianas tears continue to stream down her face and try to smile.
"There you go.That is how you smile."
"Thank you Michael I felt better now."
They look at each other eyes.They slowly bring closer as they kiss on each their lips.

Author note:Oooh Yeahh it's really sad now she finally tell Michael what really happened really moves me and breaks my heart.It's gonna really hit close to home for women.

Abusive is not OK If someone you know  needs assistance,call the National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE or go to www.thehotline.com