Chapter 12:Lindas Shocking Ending

Michael POV

Michael is rehearsing for the tour month before they headed to Japan.Tatiana and her kids are excited about Michael and now she is ready to rehearse for the duet with Michael on the hit song"I Just Stop Loving You".When they finish rehearsing.Michael went to the dressing you and change and when turn on the TV saw the news and he can't believe it.

"This is Mary Hart and Welcome to the Entertainment Tonight.The lady who is supposed to be in the  Beauty Pageant in Chicago was found dead in her home.Her little brother David found her unresponsive  in her home.He says her sister is HIV Positive and she commit suicide.Their is a lot of reports
and speculated that she is having affair with the actor name Mario Sims who stars in "The Perfect Model" along with his wife Tatiana Jennings and have two children and then divorced and now is been investigating for the tragic death of Linda he is on the run into hiding.We Will have more info when y'all joins us next time."

"Wow that is why Tati left her husband.Why she didn't tell me?I got the bottom of this and know what's going on before we headed to Japan next month".

Meanwhile

Tatiana and the rest of backup singers along with Sheryl Crow just finish rehearsing.
"Tati,You did a great job performing with Michael."
"Girl come on it was rehearsal.I never been performing on stage.I remember working in NYC performing there for two years before going to modeling."
"Wow I didn't know you are a model."She is surprised by her modeling days.
  "Yeah It was good old days,I can't wait til we get there."

Michael POV
Michael is watching Katie playing her teddy bear, playing with his daughter Amanda  and Michaels friend:His monkey,Bubbles.He is taking of him since."
"Hi Katie,Did you have fun with Bubbles?"
"Yeah is soo cute."
Tatiana returns from her rehearsal so she can meet to her for the first time.
"Katie,This is Tatiana Thumbtzen.She is gonna be my partner and backup singer.Tati,Katie."
"Hello Katie,Michael told me about you how precious and very brave you are."
"Thank you Tati,Michael told me that you got amazing voice."
"Aww Katie,Thank you.I'm glad that Michael take care of you.Amanda,come on sweetie.We gotta head home now."
"Oh mom,Me and Katie are just fun.Can we hang out more?"
"Sorry Amanda,It's getting late.You will play with her next time."
Amanda look so sad.
"Like what next time mommy?"
"Well um we know Katie got a family who is looking for them and she is gonna headed back to them soon."
"Katie told me her mom died."
"What?oh honey.I'm soo sorry.I didn't know."
"Katie is about to cry when she mention her father for the first time."
"My dad is in jail for doing drugs."
"Awww Katie,Don't cry sweetheart."Tatiana hug Katie while she is crying.
She wipe Katie's tears and she sent her to the dressing room as she calm down.Michael finally speaking to Tatiana now they are alone.
"Michael,What is going on?"
"Tati,Something tragic is happening in Chicago and the lady was a contestant in Beauty pageant."
"Who was it?"
"There is a woman name Linda."
She is getting confused and finally realized.
"Yes I know that tramp.She slept with my husband Mario and I was pregnant with his daughter Latasha."
"WOW He cheating on you? That son of a gun.Are you OK?"
She shook her head and got emotional and her eyes are started to watered but she hold it back.
"I'm OK and moved out  with my daughters and I went to college."
Michael is waste no time and finally tells her.
"Tati,the woman she have affair is HIV Positive and he could be tested but is a twist.She commit suicide."
Tatiana covers her mouth and it's a blackout

Author note:It's been a two days Hey readers,I'm back.Now it's all over the news about Linda's death and her ex husband Mario is a suspect.There is more confession coming up.Stay tune