Chapter 5:Leave Me Alone videoshoot :The Truth at Last.

Michael POV

Michael is getting ready to starting shooting his short film"Leave Me Alone"while waiting for Tatiana and her daughter Amanda to arrived.He says to himself while in the dressing room.
"I'm soo excited and can't wait to meet her daughter for the first time.Hope she is beautiful like her mother."
"I know her daughter is gonna love you since you busy helping children give back"His manager Frank says while cigar in his mouth.
"Frank,It's between me and Tatiana.When she gets here,Let me know."
"OK,I let you know."Frank says.
Michaels make up artist Karen Faye is getting suspicious about Michael and finally ask him and says.
"Michael,Something is going on with you."
"Karen,What do you mean?"
"That girl you did a video with Tatiana.You know about five months,I'm sorry.I gotta ask."Michael shuts Karen down.
"Karen,me and Tatiana are just friends.So please let's not go there when she gets here,please be nice to her."Michael warns her.
"OK I will be good."

Meanwhile
Craig finally  brought Tatiana is finally arrive in the studio with her daughter Amanda and says.
"Hi I'm here yall."
"Hi Tatiana,Michael is expected you came." Frank and Tatiana shook their hands as Michaels secretary finally went to the trailer and knock on the door and says.
"Michael,Tatiana is here."
"Alright I'm coming.He says to himself."YESSS she is here with her daughter now."
"Hey Tatiana "
"Hey Michael"
"Hey who this?"
"Michael,this is my daughter Amanda Jennings."Michael is confused."
"Jennings?"Tati,You-
"Yes Michael,Ive been married two years ago but I'm getting divorced."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that your marriage didn't work out.Hope someday it will get better."
"Thanks Michael,I'm doing OK now I got my beautiful daughter with me.Come here sweetheart.Time to meet Michael."
"OK mommy."
"Hi Amanda,I'm Michael Jackson."
"Hi Michael,My mom says you are soo cool."
"Thank you Amanda,You are soo delighted."Michael holds her for the first time and says.
"Your daughter Amanda is soo beautful like you."
"She sure is."Her eyes teared up but she hold back.Craig tap her and says.
"Tati,Are you OK?"
"Yeah Craig but no.My daughter looks just like Michael.How am I gonna tell Michael is the father?"

Craig is shock and can't believe it.
"Tatiana,What?That is not funny."
"I know Craig,I know is not funny.My daughter Amanda is eight now  that she met needs to know that Michael is her father."
Michael is playing with Amanda that he didn't know yet.Michael is get ready for the photo shoot.Sam Emerson the photographer is getting ready for the shots.
"Amanda,sweety,Come here.You stay with Craig.Mommy is gonna do a photoshoot with Michael OK?"
"OK mommy."
He took a photo,Michael and Tatiana cuddling each other.He have her a black coat.Michael tell her excited news as they headed to the trailer room for the first time been alone at last.
"Excited news,Tati."
"What Mike?"
"The Way You Make Me Feel"finally hit #1 on Hot 100."
"YAYY Congratulations Michael"
Michael and Tatiana hug each other and overjoyed.
"Thank you,I got a #1 album and #1 hit song.It was soo amazing.Hey how about you and your daughter joining with us?"
"OK.Where are we going?"
"We are going to the hotel in LA so we can be alone at last.I'm give the Frank a time off for a week."
"Yeah that will be a great idea.Yes I love to enjoy with you.But I gotta talk to Craig so he can go with us."
"OK I will see you there."

Craig,It's time I gotta tell Michael now."
"Girl do you know the media and tabloids Will say about this?"
"NO!I mean no They can't know I gotta tell him tomorrow."

Author note:YAYY the wait is over.Stay tune for more chapters.