Chapter 10:Found The Voice

Michael POV

Michael is finally brought Katie to the condo back in Los Angeles,CA while Tatiana finally took her daughters back to NYC so she get ready for a break.He is meeting with his sister Latoya to tell her excited news.

"Hey sis",They hug each other.
"Hey Mike,How is it going?How is the rehearsal?"
"Uh I got a call from Siedah Garret that I did a duet with her on that song."
"Oh what about her?"
"She is pull out of the tour as a backup
singer before we start rehearsing."
Awww Michael,I'm sorry to hear that she won't be joining with them.Who will be replacing her?"
"I don't know sis,I got a found a duet before tour starts later this year."
"So who is this little girl running around the house?"
"Uh Latoya,This is Katie Tanner."
"Well hello Katie,I'm older sister,Latoya."
"Hi,Your brother is soo awesome."
"Alright Katie,Let's get you ready.Time for your bath."
Latoya is finally wants answers.
"Alright Michael ,Where the heck did you find that little girl at?"
Michael is sigh and finally fessed up.
"OK Toya,I tell you,but don't mention to our family."
"I'm promise."
"I was just finish rehearsing for Bad Tour,and I found her under the trash can.She is filthy and dirty and she was crying."
"Oh my how?"She gasp
"Her mother got hit by a car after she came out the store and she got ran over by the drunk driver and that fool didn't not help her.But somebody call 911 but it's too late.She died on the way to the hospital."He wipe his tear for keep it from falling."
Latoya came to hug to him.
"Awww this is tragic that she lost her mother.Who ever ran over her mother should be arrested."
"Now I gotta found her father first and asks him how on earth did it happened."
"Hey about she stays in our place in my room.I'm about to moved out soon.You gotta tell Tatiana."
"I will sis,Thank you.She will love it."

Tatiana POV

Back in NYC,She is finally back from seeing Michael and finally tell him he is the father of Amanda and finally met her another daughter Latasha who is now 1 year old.She is back in college reunited with her friends.

"Girl how the reunion with Michael go?"
"Everything is going great and my daughters is soo excited and now I'm finally tell Michael is the father of Amanda."
Jaliscia and Whitley is soo stunned.
"OMG How did he reacting after you told him."
Tatiana got soo emotional.
"He is really shocked about that he can't believe it but he is soo emotional and we all cry together.He is soo happy to see his little girl."
Whitley is soo excited for them.
"But wait,What about your ex husband Mario?Did he know?"
Tatiana is scary how he is gonna found out now she left him.
"No NO He can't know Michael is the father since Mario is not part of her life but Latasha,He is really too little to know what's going on that her father abuse me.I'm scare for my daughters.

She cry as the girls comfort her.

"Tat,Don't cry.It's gonna be OK now that fool is out of your life for good now you reunited with Michael."
"Yeah that dog is not worthy of your tears now."
Whitley gave her a tissue as she wipe her tears from her eyes."
"Girls you are the best and thank you."
"That is what friends are you."Jaliscia laughed as they hug.
"Hey that is Dionne,Elton Johns Stevie Wonders and Gladys Knights song."Whitley jokes.

Meanwhile

Tatiana is on the piano try it as she play and she is singing on the piano in Gilbert Hall.She is put her heart into the song and sing Irena Caras song"Out Here Of My Own".
🎼Sometimes I Wonder,Where I Been
Who I Am
Do I Fit in?
Make Believing is Hard Alone
Out Here On My Own.🎼

🎼We're Always Proving Who We Are
Always Reaching For the Rising Star
To Guide Me Far
And Shine Me Home
Out Here Own My Own
When I'm Down and Feeling Blue
I Close My Eyes And I Can Be With You
Baby Be Strong For Me
Help Me Through
Help Me Need You.🎼
Sometimes I Wonder
Where I Been
Who I Am
Do I Fit In
I May Not Win
But I Can't Be Thrown
Out Here Own My Own

Out Here Own My Own🎼

Somewhat clapping and she saw that Michael overhearing her singing for the first time.
"That is beautiful you sang.You got amazing voice."
"Thank you,I want to put my heart out to the song.I did it."
"Tati,I know you still busy everything is going college now.How about you coming on tour with us?"
"OMG Michael are you serious?You want to go on the road with y'all?"
"Yes the tour is staring in few weeks and you gonna be my partner for The Way You Make Me Feel and you gonna sing a duet with me."
"YESSS but what happened to your duet partner Siedah Garret?"
"She pull out the last minute.She is working on her debut album on Quincy Jones label."
"Awww Michael Im sorry that was blow moved."
"And you can bring our daughter Amanda and your daughter Latasha with you."
"Oooh Michael is gonna be great.Dreams is finally coming true."
"OK the tour is starting in Japan in September.We gotta rehearse first."
"OK I gotta packed and then I will be ready."

Author note:She is soo excited now her dreams are coming true.Let the tour begins in couple chapters to come.Stay tune readers😁👏🏿👏🏿