Chapter 45:Face to Face Part 2

The moment we all be waiting for. It's getting good and get ready now Sheryl Crow finally got the conversations on recorded. 

Michael POV

Michael sitting down  in shock and can't believe Mario tell him now but Tatiana didn't tell Michael about Max try to rape her years ago in NYC.

"I don't understand how long is been going on, Mario?"

Mario is fess up and finally tells Michael the real reason and the truth.

"It was around 1984,I was just coming out of grocery store in NYC and I saw the group of gang members try to get close to her and block her for walking on sidewalk and then guys try to mugged her and rape her. I stop them and call police on them. She got bruise and blood all over her. Tati was unconscious ,but she breathing and  I took her to the hospital. Police got their in time to arrest Max and two of them. That is what happened. He sentence to 65 years in prison for attempted rape of  Tati. They sentence them to 30 to 40 years"

'And then what happened?"

"He is escape from prison 4 years later. He is looking for revenge against to me to get to Tati after he heard that I abuse Tati. I became a tabloid target for the wrong reasons. I  didn't get to find her because she filed restraining order against until I heard they someone Tati and they think I responsible  what I did. But I'm telling you Michael. I didn't kidnap her. I DIDN'T."

"If you didn't  plan to kidnap her, then who did?"

Sheryl is finally waste no time now she got the recording tape.

"Michael-

"Not now ,Sheryl. I'm in the middle of that confrontation with Mario."

"Michael, You need to listen to this."

"What?"

Recording tape 

"Hello Karen"

"MAX,I told you not to call me while I'm working for Michael."

"Listen, I saw Tati for the first time now I got out of jail after served there for three years for rape Tati."

"So where did you took her and her daughter Amanda at now?"

'East Rutherford, NJ"

"That is where Michael is gonna be. We are back in US  states now."

OMG What are they up to, Sheryl?"

"While you at rehearsal before the showtime. You gotta keep listening. That evil witch Karen Faye is up to working with Max all along. Just keep listen.

" I met Tatiana is NYC while she was walking and I went to meet her. I was stalking her  for a while after she walk out that club where she work at as a club singer. I have a crush on her since .I want her since.

Michael  is in shock about what Max says about Tatiana. So he continue to this when he finally hears Tatiana's voice in disgust what Max lying.

"U SON OF A BITCH.  U ARE A LIAR. U TRY TO ME  RAPE ME.YOU DONT KNOW ME."

"SHUT UP TATI, or  I will do  something I regret.

" Get your hands off my daughter  u monster."

I'm not gonna hurt her. I love children. I love them more than Michael Jackson loves them. I found out that Amanda is Michael's daughter, and then I read that  her ex-husband Mario Sims got blackballed by  Hollywood after He abuse her. The police didn't arrest him. He is still on the run."

"That son of  a bitch. THAT SON OF A BITCH I'M GONNA KILL MAX FOR WHAT HE KIDNAP TATI AND MY DAUGHTER AMANDA."

"MARIO SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN."

"BRING YOUR MANAGER  FRANK HERE NOWWW."

"Listen, Mario He is not here at the office. He is at lunch."

"Mario there is something else that he did worst will shock you. It will clear your name"

Yeah shut up and listen."

Back to recording

Tati ,After your ex-abusive husband of yours did you, I went to Chicago, and  when I saw him to go look for Linda that he slept it after she got kick out of Beauty Pageant after  she  confess to Mario that she is HIV Positive. I beat him to it. I went to knock on the door and I pretend to be Mario and then when she open the door and there is no one out there. When she turn around  walk back in, and then I  grab her neck and put a needle on her throat and then she is dead.

"OMG You kill you? YOU KILL LINDA?"

"I got to teach him and Linda a lesson after he cheat on you with that freak."

Mario is disbelief and shock and can't believe it. He broke down in tears.

"I can't believe he kill Linda. That son of a bitch is gonna pay for this. Why the cops aint arrest him yet? I knew dont do this. I didn't kill her."

"Mario, It's almost done. We are gonna find that monster and rescue them. Just be quiet and listen."

"Oh yeah, Something  else I did before he is headed to the airport to Chicago. I accidently hit that poor lady with my car and frame Mario."

"OMG It's Katie's mother Torrie Tanner. YOU HIT HER WITH YOUR CAR  AND FRAMED MARIO?"

"YOU MONSTER YOU KILL MY MOMMY."

Sheryl, STOP THE TAPE NOWWW."

"OMG It's Katie is the background. OMG he kill her. That's it. We got to find them. I can't do this anymore."

His manager Frank walk in.

"Can't do it what, Michael?"

"I'm cancelling the rest of 5 shows performance in US  and Asia shows, But I will still be performing in Los Angeles next year, after that, I'm quitting the tour after 2 years. I Can't do this anymore. The rest of yall  handlers did to Tati is gonna go now."

WHAT? MICHAEL YOU CANT BE SERIOUS BOY.

Michael, I'm gonna sent this to NYPD and to FBI. You two better fly to New Jersey and find Tati ,Amanda and Katie. I'm calling police and hospitals now. You two should behave yourselves while find them."

"Thank you soo much."

"I didn't do it for you Mario, I did it for Michael, Tati and their daughter Amanda."

"Frank, I have no choice. Mario and I gonna find them."

Michael gives Mario the costumes to wear.

"Uh Michael, Why you give this?"

"It's disguise, We got to wear during in public."

"Its not Halloween yet. You wear this before. The fans might recognize you and you will be all over the news and the media.

"They wont recognize you, you don't want to go to get caught and get arrested do you?"

"No no fine, I wear it."

"Then shut up and put it on now. We got a  plane to catch."

Mario says to himself.

"UGH I hate wearing this."

Author note: YEAHH It's about time. I'm so happy that Sheryl Crow will finally got the recorded on tape. Both Karen and Max are going down. LOL That is hilarious  that Michael wants Mario to wearing the disguise. Halloween is one week away this month. Let the adventure begin. Happy weekend.