Chapter 22:The Duet That Shook The World

Michael POV

Michael is finally doing the intro for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
"I just lay next to you for a while.
You are so beautiful tonight.
You eyes are so lovely.
Your mouth is so sweet.
A lot of people misunderstand me.
That's because they don't know me at all.
I just want to touch you.
And hold you.
I need you.
God I need you.
I love you so much
The band is finally playing the song the crowd went wild for Michael when sings his first verse.

Tatiana POV
Tatiana walk on stage and sing for the first time and crowd went wild and excited to see her for the first time ever since she left her modeling career.The crowd went nuts when they see them did a duet together for the first time on stage.She brought down the house and got amazing voice.Both of them finally finish performing their #1 hit.The crowd roaring and cheering for them.
"Ladies and gentleman,Tatiana Thumbtzen"
The crowd roaring loud as the fan says.
"I LOVE TATIANA."
"I love you too,Thank you soo much It's a dream come true.I love all of you soo much."
Tatiana return to the mic stands with backup singers as they continue to perform.

Michael POV

Michael just wrap up his performance as finish his song"Bad"as he wrap up the concert.
Everybody along with the band and dancers celebrate it.
"We did it everybody.Y'all band and the dancers did a awesome job tonight thank y'all and the backup singers and especially to you Tati,You brought down the house."
They cheer and clap backstage for Tati.
"OMG Michael  I don't know how to thank you for invited.You did it.
"No Tati,We did it.
They continue to celebrate when his manager Frank Deelo announce the excited news.
"Huge news,Michael.Tatiana you are gonna hear this excited."
"What is it,Frank?"
"Your single"The Way You Make Me Feel"is about to premiere on MTV."
"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
Yes Michael,The video is on their way so now we can enjoyed few days off from the tour."
"Well The day the short film is coming and you already a video star now,Tait."
"I can't wait to watch it."
Alright let's continue a celebration."

Author notes:This is soo good they brought down the house and now the video is set to premiere on MTV.Stay Tune more chapters 😁❤️❤️