Chapter 6:Confession Time

The wait is over.

Tatiana POV

Tatiana and Michael are finally return from the restaurant along with others and now return to the hotel in Los Angeles,CA now they alone at last.

"Oh Michael,I had a great time enjoyed with y'all."
"Me too girl,Hey they are great to you and your daughter Amanda."
"Thank you,I saw you enjoyed playing with Amanda.She really like you."
Tatiana thought about the moments between her and Michael.

Flashback  from 1983
Michael and Tatiana made love when she interrupt when she hold her stomach while try not to cry.
"Tati,what's wrong?"
She turn around and look at Michael and she didn't tell Michael she is two weeks.She made the announcement.
"Michael,I got a job in Japan for a year and I'm going to modeling again in business and I'm gonna be working there."
Michael is so sad and try to hold back tears.
"Tati,I can't believe you are moving back to Japan.I didn't know you are a model, but you are soo beautiful."
Tatiana is about to pack up and ready to leave in few days and Michaels eyes are started to watered and says as he got teary.
"Tati,I'm gonna miss you."
Michaels tears started to fall down his faces as Tatiana got teary and says.
"I will miss you too."
"They both crying a lot in couple of hours and confort and hug and start sobbing and says while her tears falling and says.
"I love you Michael."
Michael says while his tears falling down his face and says.
"I love you too,Tatiana.

Flashback ending

Meanwhile
Tatiana is finally ready to tell Michael.
"Tati,I want to know what happened to your model career and why you left Japan after you have Amanda?"
Both Michael and Tatiana finally set down on the couch and now she is reveal what happened.

"Michael,while I was is modeling in Japan,I was throwing up a lot and I wasn't feeling well.I was pregnant,and I quit modeling and move to back to NYC take care of my daughter and I was thinking about the moments that we had.Michael,I was pregnant."
"Tati,Who is the father of your daughter Amanda?"

Tatiana finally confess to Michael as she hold back tears while holding their hands.

"Michael,You are the father."

Then is a blackout.

Author notes:YAYYY FINALLY Now she finally told Michael that he is the father of Amanda.More chapters to go.🙌🏿👏🏿👏🏿😁