Chapter 37:The Betrayal Part 1

Tatiana POV
Tatiana woke up after she collapse on the floor as she opens her eyes and look at Mario. She is horrified and can't believe the he kidnap her and Amanda.
"Hello beautiful. You miss Tati and I sure do miss you.
"Mario, Why? Why are you brought me here? How did you find me?"
"Tati, I been looking for you ever since you divorce me and then you went back to college and then I realized that you are on tour with Michael Jacko-
"DON'T  CALL HIM THAT. His last name is name is Jackson. He don't like to call him that in the tabloids and in the media."
"That is too bad. But that what he gets for change his looks. UGH he is more-"
"SHUT UP ABOUT MICHAEL WHAT DID YOU DONE TO MY FRIENDS?"
"I was gonna ask about you, my daughter and then you with Michael."
"Y'all didn't tell Mario about me and Michael?"
Whitley says finally answers while tied up.
"No we didn't tell him but he saw the tabloid and he is really lost it and he is going crazy, and don't worry he didn't know that Michael is the father of Amanda."
"Who the hell someone take took that picture and sent to the tabloids and spreading awful stuff about me and Michael?"
"Tati, I've been try to tell what someone came between you and Mario."
"Jaliscia, I'm soo sorry-"
She interrupt as they  hug each other as they crying.
"Shhh It's OK. "They sobbing.
Dru is been silent about it for too long about.
"Tati, Are you OK? How is your daughter Amanda OK?"
"Yeah she is shook up. When she saw her father. She didn't know what Mario did."
She wipe her tears.
"Tati, We gonna call police but it's no phone there."
"I can't believe that Mario kidnap y'all try to get to me and my daughter."
"He is a psychopath and a monster."
Whitley says,
"I wish I have a gun so I can shot his pants off now."
"Having a gun won't work Whitley but Mario already has a gun when held us  in the dorm room. We are panic before he kidnap us."
"OMG I'm glad he didn't kill y'all."
"We are OK but Dru is still fine."
"Dru? You didn't say anything all day and all night."
"Tati, I need to tell you something-"
"Shhh girls Mario is coming back."
Mario is finally back and he is already over heard that Dru is gonna tell her something.
"Well well Dru, I was gonna do something to you when you tell Tati what you did to my marriage."
"Tell me what?"
"You should tell her or I will."
"Dru what's going on?"
"Tati, I made that woman name  hook up with Mario."
You what?"
"After what that bastard Mario did to you, I went to the show. I was rooting for you and Michael and then when you kiss Michael, I work with Michaels make up Karen Faye."
Tatiana can't believe what Dru saying when she realized what they both try to sabotage my career and then something stunned and finally confess.
"I sent to the tabloids about Michael is the father of Amanda. It's not Mario's daughter. It's was Michael's.
Mario finds out and can't believe it.
"OMG You have a affair with Michael back then? He got you pregnant? Oh no I'm not Amanda's father. Michael is."
Mario still hold his gun in his pocket and asking her one more time.
"Is Amanda is really Michaels? ANSWER ME!
She is turn around. Her eyes are watery wide open.
"YESSS MICHAEL IS THE FATHER."
Mario's heart stops and then is a blackout.

Author note: WOWW that is really good and big twist and is horrible that  Dru and Karen did this. About time Tatiana finally confess he is not the father of Amanda. Just wait everybody we got few
more go. Stay tuned 😱😁