No Words

Y/N POV

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked. It took everything in my willpower to not slam my head against the lockers that I was leaning against. 

"Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" I heard Jay flirt with some girls. "Keep a look out for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal."

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." Audrey continued. 

I looked up at the ceiling above me, closed my eyes, and groaned, "What's the harm?" 

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then...where will I be?" 

"Thought that was decided a while ago." I muttered. 

"Oh I'm sorry, did you say something? Not that it matters, I've never been able to speak loser." Audrey sassed. 

I scoffed. "I literally have no idea what you said, which is odd, because I've always been able  to understand you when you talk. Maybe I've forgotten how to speak liar."  

Ben chuckled a bit, making Audrey turn to him. "You think this is funny?"

"She did get you good." Ben reasoned, making Audrey scoff. "Listen, Audrey..."

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey said. "Bye, Bennyboo." She gave Ben an air kiss before walking off. 

I turned to Ben. "What do you see in her? How do you stand her?" 

"You're giving Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay a second chance." Ben reminded me, as if I needed it.

"I've given Audrey hundreds of second chances, and none of them were worth my effort, nor my time!" 

"Hey, Bennyboo!" I turned to see Mal closing her locker.

"Hey." Ben walked towards her with a smile on his face.

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, you want one?" Mal asked him as she held up a cookie in a bag. I'd bet my iPhone that she's going to try to get Ben to eat that love infested cookie. 

"Oh, I , uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." Ben tries to explain as he starts to walk away. 

"No, yeah. I completely understand." Mal said, making Ben stop. "Be careful of treats offered by villains." 

"No, no, no." Ben tired to fix his mistake.

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." Mal continued. It took nearly all my will power to not grab the cookie out of Mal's hand and throw it away. 

"No, that's not it. No, no, I...I really do..."

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart." Mal told Ben with a smile before taking the cookie out of the bag. "Oh well, more for me, I guess."

A/N: Quick question that I have wondered ever since the third time watching, what do you think would have happened if Mal had eaten the cookie? Do you think she would have? Would it have changed the whole plot line? Back to the story.

"No, no, hey..." Ben took the cookie from Mal and took a bite of it. "See that? Totally trust you. Totally." Mal smiled before looking over her shoulder at her friends, who came forward.

"How are they?" Mal asked.

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh...I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they...is that walnuts?" Ben asked with a chuckle, to which Mal responded with a nod. "I love walnuts. I mean, uh, the...the chocolate...the chocolate chips are...I'm sorry. Um...uh, they're...they're warm and soft. And they're sweet...Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" Ben tries to take another bite, but Mal takes the cookie away from him and puts it into the bag. 

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay grabbed Ben's shoulders. 

"I feel...I feel...I feel like... like singing your name! Mal! Mal!" Ben's mouth was covered by Mal as Jay dragged Ben off to the tourney game. 

I couldn't take it anymore. "Evelyn!" I came out from behind the lockers that I had been hiding behind. 

Evie stopped walking and froze. I had been the only person beside our mom, Mal, Carlos, and Jay that knew that her real name was Evelyn. Honestly, I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm making it true right now. Evie turned around and said with an obvious shake in her voice, "Oh, hi, Y/n."

I lowered my voice so that people couldn't hear me. "Nu uh. Don't you 'hi Y/n' me! You are so lucky that I love you Evie. If I didn't, I would have said something since I first found out about what you are doing! Did nothing that I said leave any mark on the dull headed, ass brain?! What happened to the sweet loving girl that I called my sister? Where did she go? I was just getting ready to open up to you, and now you go and give Ben a flipping love potion? What the hell!?" I lowered my voice even lower as I said, "And to think that I was about to call you my sister." I snarled. I turned on my heel and went off to the tourney game with Evie calling my name from behind me. And from what I could hear, it sounded like she was crying.