Family Day

Y/N POV

Kissing Austin felt right. Not that I would know what felt wrong. Sitting there with Austin felt almost magical, but like all good things, it had to come to an end. 

My phone dinged with a text and after looking at it, I stood up.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked from the ground.

"I'll tell you on the way back to family day. We need to get back there!" I told him.

"Wait, Y/n?"

"Can it wait, Austin?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I told you that you needed to wa...wait what?" My mind still trying to process what he said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Austin repeated, standing up.

"Yes, I will. And I would love to stay here forever, but Lonnie needs us." I half dragged Austin along with me as I told him what Lonnie told me. "Mal has somehow managed to find a way to talk to Queen Leah. So I need to get back there. It's not going to end pretty."

"YOU!" I heard a shout from Queen Leah as I ran with Austin at my heels to help Mal and the others. "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?"

I rounded a corner and found myself looking at a crowd of people with Queen Leah, Mal, and Ben in the center. "Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance at what, Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah directed at Ben. This lady was seriously getting on my nerves. "You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter...was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, first steps, I missed it all!!"

"I'm so..." Mal tried to apologize but was cut off by Chad.

"Get away from her!" He stepped between Mal and Queen Leah as I stepped forward, knowing that I was going to need to stop Chad. 

"Don't do this Chad." Ben glared at him.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, ok? Uh-uh."

"You aren't much better, Chad." I spoke up. Chad looked at me with a look of shock on his face. 

"What?"

I got right up in his face and calmly said, "Did I stutter?" Chad looked like I had slapped him, and honestly, I wasn't far off from doing so. "I will give it to you," I continued, stepping a few feet away from Chad, "Villains don't teach their kids to be kind, to play fair, to put others first. But at least they're trying. You? I don't see you trying to be kind, to play fair. I don't see you giving people a second chance to change. Take King Beast. Was he always on the good side? No! He was a beast! No offence." I sent the last part at King Beast, who stuck with his stone expression. 

"I don't need to give these villains a second chance! They are the children of villains! You stole another girl's boyfriend." Chad turned to Mal.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"You enjoy hurting people." Chad then sent at Jay.

"Chad!" I got in front of him. 

"And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." He scoffed at Evie.

"CHAD!!!" I shoved him on his back and jumped on top of him. "Never. Talk. That. Way. To. Them. Again." I punched him with every word, but was forced to stop when Austin and Lonnie grabbed my arms.

Chad stood up, brushing himself off. "I thought that you had changed from being a villain, but I guess not! I finally see how you're Evie's villain sister!"

I tried to lunge at Chad, but Lonnie and Austin were still gripping my arms. 

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" I turned around to see Evie, arm extended, holding her magic mirror. I smirked, proud of Evie's rhyming and then looked at the mirror to see Chad's face.

"Oop. Exposed, Chad." I smirked.

"What? Come on!" Chad hit Evie's hand, making me run at him again and knee him in an unpleasant place. He doubled over as Evie sprayed Chad in the face with something. He fell onto his back as I smugly said, "Not having the best day."

"Come on, Mal." I hear Evie say. I turn around to see Evie pulling Mal away from the crowd, followed by Jay and Carlos. 

I run after them, not wanting to cause a bigger scene than I had already. And wanting to get away from my parents, who were looking at me with a mix of shock, pride, and disappointment.

Hey all! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! I won't be as active through the end of this month because my birthday is coming up. 

Stay safe and healthy!

Until next time! Sarahs4Hearts, out <3!!