Old Love and New Love

Y/N POV
I was sitting in the back of Remedial Goodness 101 with the rest of the vks. I don't know why, but Fairy Godmother told me to attend.

"Children, excuse me. Um as you know, this Sunday is family day at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother turned to the tv and turned it on to reveal Maleficent's face. Ahh, now I understand why I was told to attend Remedial Goodness.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent said as she backed up to reveal Jafar, Cruella, and the Evil Queen.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother called, making Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay stand behind her. "Y/n!" I groaned and joined the rest at the front of the room.

"Is it...is it...is. Press enter. Can I please see a remote! Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip..." Maleficent whined before the Evil Queen took over.

"Oh! Evie, it's mommy! Oh! Look how beautiful! Oh! You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Who says that?" I muttered just loud enough for the vks to hear, which made them quietly chuckle.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent snorted, making the Evil Queen glare at her.

"Oh, good lord. I forgot how much they argue." I said putting my hand to my face.

"Oh! Y/n? Hi!" The Evil Queen exclaimed.

"Oh, hi."

"Oh, don't you 'oh hi' me."

"I think I have every right to 'oh hi' you." I snapped.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella De Vil asks when they finally noticed Fairy Godmother.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal told her in a warning voice which the villians clearly didn't get because Maleficent poked next.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent said, making me roll my eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!" She added.

"Oh! My baby hasn't changed one little bit since the day that I saw you." The Evil Queen praised, making me nearly choke from keeping my laughter down. I had changed an astronomical amount from the last time that I saw her.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Exclaimed Fairy Godmother, as if that would do anything.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella until 1 AM? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent poked again.

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother corrected. I was starting to remember what a pain the Isle was. Fairy Godmother turned around and said to us, "They were not...they were mice!"

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. And, as much as you try, you can't ever get anything through their heads." I reassured her, pointing my head towards the tv screen.

"Mal! Mal!" Maleficent called to Mal. "What are they talking about? Me? Us? How to get off here?"

I turned around to face the tv again, completely exasperated. I went right up to the screen and said through gritted teeth, "I. Can. Hear. You! You. Ugly. Old. Bat!" And with that, I stormed off. "I'm done. I'm done."

LONNIE POV

Where was Y/n? It was the day after Y/n had seen her mom and I hadn't seen her since she left the dorm. She was supposed to be helping us with a performance, and she was one of the main parts. While it was the performance that most people were worried about, I was more worried about the fact that I didn't know where my best friend was. And it's not like I like having control over her, it's the fact that she is my best friend, almost sister, and I loved her like a sister, and not knowing where she is, or if she's in danger scared me.