Chapter 14

After the fight, Annie crystalized herself , making it impossible for survey corps to get the information they wanted.
As a result , the operation was failed and stohess was left all bloody.

The sound of blades , clashing against the crystal echoed through the now damaged street , along with string of curses that came out jean's mouth.

" dammit! What is this? We've come this far and you still won't say a word , Annie?!"

*Clash*

" jean, let it go _"

" Annie! Come out ! Come out and finish what you started!"

" jean_ "

*Clash*

" hey , that isn't fair... Annie! "

As he goes for another swing , captain Levi stops him.
" stop , it's useless. " he finally calms down.

' will you just listen to me you horse
face .'

I roll my eyes at him.

Y/n looked down at the sleeping Annie , covered by the crystal and the only thing she could feel was Desperation , anger and sadness.

' the worst thing about betrayal is , it's never from an enemy. '

By the end of the day , they took Eren to the recovery room where armin , Mikasa , jean and y/n accompanied him , waiting for him to wake up.

Across from jean , who was leaning against the wall, y/n was sitting on the couch , bored out of her mind , waiting for Eren to wake up.
She would glance at her friends a few times before closing her eyes and take a ' nap '.

As for Y/n , she didn't get much of a sleep , the fact that she was too beaten up didn't seems to help her.
It's not the first time that she's like this; it happened after Marco's death. Everytime she close her eyes , she would see Marco's decaying body, and that's not quite a sight.

So she opened her eyes unwillingly , and this time , looked at jean.

The breeze , making the white linen curtain, dance as the sunlight poured into the room , making jean's skin glow a beautiful golden hue.
His ash colored hair was now more lighter than usual and his eyes were shining like golden pool.

Y/n was too entranced by the sight that she barely noticed jean was looking at her confused , with an eyebrow raised .
Quickly snapping out of her trace , y/n looked away , her face flushed.

Yes, Y/n knew jean was a handsome boy , but she never really looked at him the way she did right now.
For a moment, he had her forget about anything that just happened. The titans , Annie , Marco . heck , even Mikasa.
It made her feel something
new,something warm , exciting .