Chapter 22

A/n : hi ! I'm back from dead lol.  I was busy with my study and shit so sorry for not updating ~

  I was busy with my study and shit so sorry for not updating ~

Time passed by eren practicing his hardening ability and hange san creating the ultimate weapon called ' executioner from hell'

One day , sitting around a table at dinner , we were joined by the new recruits.
Sitting next to jean , quietly eating my soup , with marlow , sasha and connie across from me , listening to their conversation.

“ we can win! We have a chance! The titans don't stand a chance against that thing ! ”

' so loud...'

“ don't get so excited. Most people don't celebrate joining the survey corps.”

Sasha jumps into their conversation.

“ speaking of that , did hitch try to talk you out of joining ? ”

“ hitch? Why would she? ”

' you bowl cut idiot'

Connie and sasha made some stupid faces ehile trying not to laugh.

“ why? Aren't you two ...like that? ”

“ I don't know what you mean. Bit she did tell me i wasn't cut out for the job and i shouldn't fake it.
She said i could have an easy life if i stayed.
I thought she was better than that. ”

Dumbass.” me and jean said in unison , making sasha and connie snicker and marlow gets more confused.

“ pffttt_”

“ huh ? ”

“ boys are so dense ugh.” i sigh and drink my water.

Jean looks at me with an raised eyebrow .

“ speaking from experience? ”

I give him a deadpan look.

“ it's common knowledge ,right mikasa ? ”

I say as i look at mikasa for confirmation, which she slowly nods.

“ what? Marlow is right though.” eren butts in.

' of course he would agree. '

“ anyways , there's a reason the only people getting excited are new recruits with no experience . ” jean makes a point which is totally reasonable.

oh come on. Do you think you're some kinda veteran jero now? ”

The voice coming from behind her , sounds slightly familiar but she can't pinpoint who is it.

“ sure , compared to you. ”

The sounds of several footsteps snaps her attention toward the owner , only to come face to face with the with a bird nest red haired guy , floch.