Chapter 20

A/n: here's a thing, I want to know my lovely readers more , so Imma just start asking questions , is that cool ?
If yes, start with answering rn XD
Q: How old are you ?
A: I'm 19

A/n: here's a thing, I want to know my lovely readers more , so Imma just start asking questions , is that cool ? If yes, start with answering rn XD Q: How old are you ? A: I'm 19

“ Found it , a hidden trapdoor. ”

Currently , the Levi squad , along with hange , are inside the reiss's chapel as they're getting ready to face the enemies.
Barrels of gun powder and bags of oil , was their way of fighting.
Everyone was busy getting equipped and made small talk between themselves.
Sitting on a crate , y/n was observing her blades for any dent when jean approached her.

“ what are you doing? ”

“ uh....checking my blades? ”

“ you never do that . ”

“ wha? So now you pay attention to what I do ? "

please . I know you for all my life . I can tell you're nervous when you do that. ”

“ do what ? ”

“y/n.” jean crosses his arms and sits down beside me .

“ huff...fine. yeah , I'm nervous. ”

“ it's normal to be nervous. It would be idiotic of you to not be.”

“ Gee, thanks jean. ”

“ no problem , darling. ”
.
.
.
cue to the awkward pause and blinking at each other.
.
.
.

“ Darling? Seriously ? ”

“ hey, it was a joke ! I used to call you like that in bootcamp , remember ? ”

“ and I told you to stop ! ”

“ ppft , whatever . Girls would die for me to call em that.”

“ ppft , sure . ”

On the outside , they both played it cool , with y/n act all annoyed and jean making it sound nothing special , but only if they knew what was going on inside the other's mind.

' why did I say that ??? '

' why did I like that ??? '

.
.

After a few seconds of silence , jean slung his arm around y/n's shoulder, pulling her into a side hug.

“ let's just get it done , okay ? I'm right beside you. "

“ yeah , I know.”

Giving him a small smile of appreciation , before patting the hand on her shoulder and stood up , going toward hange and others , missing the smile jean sent her way.