Chapter 25

Heyyy guess who's back? Back again ~
I'm really sorry about the long hiatus and thank you guys for waiting ~ i really hope you guys enjoy this and i promise to update regularly again!
Luv u bebes.♡

A/n: 39K Views ?? Holy shet.

Recommend song : everything by the black skirts

It was dark , too dark;
The ringing noise was deafening .
The stickiness of dried blood on her face was making her puke , but she couldn't.
It was like she was paralyzed , which wouldn't surprise her.
She couldn't even open her eyes ,for that they felt like heavy weights.
She smelled the heavy scent of iron in the air , other than that , nothing much.
She didn't even know where or when it is.
She went into panic , not knowing about her surroundings.

She was afraid ; believed that she died , but that doesn't makes sense, wasn't death supposed to be quick and pain free?

She tried to move , but before she could even lift a finger , everything inside her ignited into a soaring pain .
She couldn't even make out a voice , only a few drops of tear coming out of corner of her closed eyes.

The heavy feeling came back to her , pushing her far deeper to the ground than it already did.

Y/n she fell into unconsciousness again.

____________

On the other side of the wall , floch managed to arrive just in time with badly injured erwin , in hopes of injecting him with the syringe , but was faced with fully burnt armin , hanging on to dear life.

After arguing and nearly killing each other , levi chose armin over erwin , sending floch into the pit of sourness.

Now on the top of the wall ,
Jean was sitting as mikasa was tending to his injured shoulder, went into full panic mode when heard floch was the only surviver from the other side.

Not thinking straight , jean was ready to  beat floch , with eyes wide and panting slightly he asked.

“ you didn't see y/n ? She must've been somewhere around you , how could you not seen her! ”

By his outburst , eren and others finally noticed the missing girl , also worried about her.
Floch frown deepened and looked down at his boots.

“ I didn't , everywhere was so bloody , no one else could've survived , and if they did , they're dead by now.”

Jean not having any of it , stormed past floch , going toward the wall.

“ wait jean ! Where are you going ?? ” connie shouted out , stopping ilhim in his tracks .

“ isn't it obvious?? I'm going to find her. ”

“ but you're injured and _ ”

“ and what ? I don't care about anything right now ,...... I just want to find her.”