Chapter 16

Eren transforming into titan ,

wrestling with armoured titan ,

you guys! Look up!

Colosal titan falling down ,
scorching heat waves hitting my face ,
Then , nothing.

It's been 5 hours since the incident. Reiner and bertholt managed to escape , along with unconscious Eren and ymir.

Most of the survey corps with the
exception of a few on top of wall, were injured and were brought back to the top to rest.
Y/n , too was among the injured. She was layed beside Mikasa , with armin watching over them.

Mikasa was the first one to wake up. Not a few seconds later , she went on full panic mode , trying to find where Eren is.
So it was natural that the commotion , woke y/n up with a headache.

“ ugh , please stop shouting.” she sat up and rubbed her head , causing armin and Mikasa turn to her , surprised at her waking up.

“ y/n , you okay? ” armin pushes past Mikasa and sits down next to me.
“ you didn't seem to have serious injury. ” he checks up on me as he pats my head for any bumps.

“ yeah , I was farther away from rest of you guys , I only got some burns though. ..”
I mumble and flip my hair back .

“ ah , that's good to hear...”

“ anyway , what happened ?”

“ well_ ”

“ Eren was captured.” Mikasa interrupts armin and looks at me with a solemn look as she buries herself into her scarf.

“ oh...”

That's all y/n could say. She wanted to comfort the black haired beauty , but she didn't know what to say; it could make it worse.
So, she stood up and walked toward Mikasa , crouching down , she slung an arm over her shoulder and pat her hair , comforting her.
Mikasa not being much of a talker , appreciated her attempt to cheer her up , and leaned against y/n , melting into her warmth.

Later on , hannes came and talked about how Eren was always hot headed and so , but y/n didn't care about any of that.
She was only focused on how she had Mikasa in her embrace and was squealing internally.

But it didn't last long as the back up team , rest of the survey corps and military police arrived and she realized jean is probably gonna rant at her on and on when he sees her current state.

' god give me mercy.'

Or maybe not.

“ damn y/n , you look like shi_”