Chapter 21

A/N : first off , I'm sorry about not updating regularly ....ehehe .

Second : how's the new book cover ? :3

Third : y'all go and follow my new Instagram @okurimono._
Gonna draw some aot fanarts soon hehe. ( + Panel from the story ~ )

Oh and check out spotify playlist ( link in bio )

orvud district army headquarters

Upon reaching the headquarters , the levi squad was asked to attend the hall for the strategy meeting , immediately.

After Petting her horse , daisy , y/n took her place beside her comrades , sasha and others , facing levi as he was about to break the important news to everyone.

" Historia , i forgot to mention this , but we need something from you. "

" yes...? "

" these are Erwin's orders. Once this battle is over , he wants you , the true successor to the throne , to become the queen. "

The announcement left everyone shocked as they let out voices and gasps of surprise.

' Queen?? '

" q_queen?? Historia??" sasha voices out everyone's thoughts.

"The coup d'etat may have been
successful , but people won't tolerate
military rule for long. " captain levi continues.

"We need to be able to tell them , that a true heir retook the crown from the false king."

" i ...." Historia mumbles as she looks down.

Connie , then raise his hand before speaking up.

" uh , captain? Historia mentioned it earlier , but .....well.....when she defied her father , it was kind of like she freed herself from her duty......so asking her to_ "

" what ? If you have a problem , speak up. "

" uh ...i_ "

Before connie could embarrass himself more than that , jean steps up and catched y/n's eye before speaking up rather nervously.

" i get it .... , What's connie trying to say is Historia finally feels like her own person after disowning the reiss family....and now you're forcing her into another role ? "

' oh well , we all want her to be free though...'

" isn't that.... isn't that unfair to her?? "
Jean finishes his talk with raising his voice a little bit at the end.

Y/n was somehow taken back about his concern;
First , the things he said to her when they were on their way.
And now , him defending someone other than himself.
Don't get me wrong , y/n knows that jean can actually care , but seeing him being this caring and not acting selfish , was all new to her. She could see that the past few incidents , changed him in a good way.