Chapter 24

A/n : so this chapter is a bit short cuz i saved most of the content for the next chapter .

Recommended song : Dark red _steve lacy

After the suprise appearance of the beast titan and the other titans , we were faced with another problem, Armored titan;
Which it starts climbing the wall.

" that quadruped type down there , is an intelligent titan."

Commander erwin exclaims as me and and the others near him , let out a gasp.

" no , there might even be others. "

Me and armin glance at eachother before looking toward the beast titan , who has raised his arm and punched the ground , really hard.
As on cue , several 2_3 meters starts running toward the wall .

I sweat drop as i look at the horses down below.

" they're going after the horses ...right? "

My question were left unanswered as the Armored titan is getting closer.

" commander! The Armored titan is close ! And we still don't know where bertholt is ! "
Armin shouts out from behind me , making me look toward our commander , who is deep in thought.

He finally turned toward us.

" dirk and Marlene sqaud ! Protect the horses at the gate with klaus squad!
Levi and hange squad ! Take down the Armored titan !
Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion! "

i look down at the one attached arm .

' they sure are heavy ..'

" achieve your objectives whatever it takes ! This battle! The survival of the humanity depends on it !
Once more , shinzou wo sasageyo ! "

" yes ! "

I look toward armin and nod. " let's go to the others. "

"Yeah_"

" Wait ! Levi , y/n , armin ! " commander erwin stopped us in our tracks .

" I did say levi squad , but i need you to stay , levi , y/n . "

' now why i don't have a good feeling about this ? '

" to protect the horses and not eren ? " captain levi speaks up.

" that's right , " commander then points his blade toward the beast titan. " and to strike him down when the chance comes. "

" understood. "

I raise my hand timidly." uh , commander ? What about me ? Don't you think i should go with the others ? "

He shakes his head . " no , i need the titans cleared as fast as possible , and you , besides levi , are our fastest soldier. "