Chapter 17

As soon as they got close to ymir and others , Mikasa took off and aimed for bertholt , who had Eren attached to his back.

By the time y/n and others reached them , they saw historia sitting on Ymir's titan form as Mikasa was glaring at them.

Soon , they heard bertholt shouting from behind reiner's hand.

“ stop , Eren ! Don't jostle us ! ”

Jean decided to be the first one to make their presence known.

“ Good luck with that , bertholt. He's the most frustrating guy I've ever met! ”

' of course you'd say that.'

“And I've been around the block . I hate him as much as you do. I even help you beat him
up....so , why don't you come out? “

And so , everyone started talking in hopes of getting them out of there.

” bertholt , give him back ! ”

Mikasa , as desperate as always to have Eren by her side.

“ seriously , I'm tired of your shits , just give him back before we do something we're not proud of. ”

Y/n , who just want to take a break from this situation.

“ is this some kinda joke ? Reiner , bertholt? Have you really been lying to us this whole time?”

“ please say that all of this is a lie ! ”

Connie and Sasha , who still find it hard to believe they got betrayed.

After getting no response , jean spoke up again.

“ oi , oi , Do you really think you can just keep running away? In your dreams buddy!

For three years , we slept under the same roof and endured hardships together, you know ? ”

' maybe it's harder for the boys....'

“ betholt , the weird sleeping poses you used to make in your sleep were artful.
We used them to predict the
weather......but I can't believe your were really an invader , sleeping peacefully , right next to your victims ! ”

By the way he was frowning and gritting his teeth, y/n knew that he was so frustrated to keep talking.

“_ what were you thinking this whole time?! ”

“ it doesn't matter what they were thinking. ”

Finally , Mikasa spoke up again.

“ Focus on thinking of a way to decapitate them. Any hesitation could cost us the chance to get Eren back. ”

' tch , can we do that thought? Not hesitating? '

“they're enemies of humanity. That's all there is to know.”

We didn't get the time to think as bertholt starts speaking.

“ w_who the hell .....WOULD EVER CHOOSE TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE?!
Who would enjoy doing something like this?! 
Do you think we wanted to do this?? ”

' I was right then.....'

“ I can't even blame you for despising us to point of wanting to kill us. ”

maybe a few of us ...' I glance at Mikasa's raging figure.

“ we've done things we'll never be able to take back.....
The time we spent pretending to be soldiers was all that gave us peace of mind.....it wasn't a lie!