Life

Wang Yibo pov
I am Wang Yibo, i came to live in Shaolin city with my grandfather. From my childhood he was the only one to take care of me, he worked very hard to raise me to this age.

According to his stories he ran with me from his village to save me from weird rituals. My grandfather is no more with me now, but before dying he told me something which I didn't understand till now. As I remember he said,"I am going, there will no one to take care of you, but don't worry he will come to take you."

He didn't explained me about what he said but it doesn't even bother me.

And now I am 21 years old, due to my good grades I got an opportunity to work in a company and due to my bad economic condition, I accepted the offer.

I am working in the office but it's really hard to cope up with the problems there.

This house is where I live, the only thing my grandfather left for me, though small but comfortable, atleast for a loner like me

I don't know why, but living a normal life is not simple for me, my life is really complicated. And sometimes it really stress me out. So, be a part of my really complicated and unnatural life, and see what new things will I discover.

 So, be a part of my really complicated and unnatural life, and see what new things will I discover

"Ohh.... Wang Yibo...why are you so handsome..."said Yibo while looking in the mirror.

"Yeah...i know...I am handsome...no one is handsome as me..."said Yibo while fixing his clothes.

"But why this handsome face doesn't work on my boss....hahh...how good it would be, if one day he come to me and tell me, "Wang Yibo, you are really handsome...you should be the ceo of this company not me......"said Yibo excitedly.

"Hah...but I don't think so, that is ever going to happen...i can only dream of this...."said Yibo with a sad face.

"Anyways....I better go to my work... rather than having these day dreams..."said Yibo and went inside the kitchen.

He took out a pan and poured some water in it and kept it on the stove.

"Why is it so hard to cook....now i regret, why didn't I learnt cooking from grandpa..."said Yibo with a sigh and put some noodles inside the water and went out of the kitchen towards his room.