kingdom

Back at home
"Zhan....what did you do with her......she is looking horrible...."said Yibo while laughing.

"Just... what she deserved...."said Zhan.

"Whatever you did.... I don't care....but I am very happy...."said Yibo while smiling.

"Ahhh....so you get happy just by this little thing...."asked Zhan with a smile.

"Hmmm.....yeah....i was so worried....that how can you allow her to eat with us...."said Yibo.

"Why....I was as a boss there.... not on my date....and she was my employee.... what's wrong with that..."said Zhan and Yibo pouted.

"Huh......yeah....then go and fuck her.... don't come to me again...."said Yibo with a baby pout and Zhan chukkled at Yibo's reaction.

"How can I fuck someone other...when I have a cute little wiffy like you...."said Zhan and pulled Yibo on his lap.

"I am not your wiffy....go away...."said Yibo and tried to move away from Zhan.

"Ayeeee.....then who is...."said Zhan and pinned Yibo on the sofa. Yibo smirked at Zhan and pecked on his lips. Zhan got startled for a second as it was the first time Yibo kissed him on his own.

Yibo took the Zhan and slipped out of Zhan's cage and rolled down the sofa.

"You are not going to get your meal today demon...."said Yibo while laughing and started running.

"Ahh ....Yibo.... wait..."said Zhan and ran after him.

"Ahhh......help me....."yelled Yibo while laughing.

"Come here you little boy...."said Zhan while running.

"No...."said Yibo and turned his head and stuck out his tongue at Zhan.

"You.... naughty boy...."said Zhan and teleported from his place and appeared behind Yibo and held him suddenly by his waist.

"Ahh....Zhan.... it's cheating....you are using your powers...."said Yibo.

"Then how will I catch my little and naughty wiffy...."said Zhan and pulled Yibo close.

Yibo turned around Zhan and looked at him with a smile on his face. Zhan covered Yibo's eyes by his palm and kissed on Yibo's lips and Yibo reciprocated the kiss with full passion.

Zhan removed his hand from Yibo's eyes and Yibo opened his eyes and found he was in a different place.

"Wow... Zhan....what is this place...."asked Yibo with his shimmering eyes.

"Isn't it beautiful...."asked Zhan.

"Yeah it is...."said Yibo as Zhan interwined their fingers and gestured Yibo to walk with him.

They walked around the forest while enjoying the beautiful scenery as they reached the river.