New World

Yibo opened his eyes and found himself over Zhan's body in a room. He looked at himself.

"Oh god...am I alive....is my handsome face okay...."thought Yibo while touching his face and looked around himself.

Zhan opened his eyes too and found Yibo sitting on him while touching himself with a tensed face.

"What are you doing Yibo...."asked Zhan.

"Zhan...where are my clothes....why am I naked..."said Yibo with a res face while trying to hide himself.

Zhan smiled and pulled Yibo by his waist making him lean him on himself.

"What are you trying to hide....i have already seen everything...."said Zhan with a chukkle.

"No....it... it's only me who is naked....even you are in a robe..."said Yibo shyly.

"Tell me a thing....when you were born...did you born with clothes...."asked Zhan while smiling.

"Ofcourse not...."said Yibo.

"Then.... this is like your entry to my world....so it's same as that...and about me.....now you or a part of this world..."said Zhan.

"But.... it's.... okay leave nevermind...."said Yibo as Zhan pushed him on the bed they were lying and hovered over him.

"Now that you are naked already.... don't you think we should use the opportunity..."said Zhan with a smirk and pushed his fingers inside Yibo's hole without any further warning.

"Ahhhh.....Zhan...."shouted Yibo and grabbed onto Zhan's arms.

Zhan started fingering Yibo while moving his fingers inside his hole.

Suddenly someone entered the room while opening the door with a bang.

Zhan and Yibo looked at the door and saw a girl standing there.

"Ahh.... prince is back with his bride...."shouted the girl and ran away from there.

"Aishhh....they will never let me enjoy...."mumbled Zhan and pulled the fingers out of Yibo.

Yibo looked at him with a confused  expression.

"Wake up Yibo.....we will do it later...."said Zhan with a sigh as a girl ran inside the room with some clothes in her hand.

Yibo quickly hid behind Zhan's back as he doesn't want her to see him naked.

The girl bowed to Zhan and moved forward the clothes towards him.

"Lord....these robes...."said the girl.
Zhan took the robe and covered Yibo.

Zhan held Yibo's hand and dragged him with himself.

"Zhan....my son you are back...."said a man as he hugged Zhan.

"said a man as he hugged Zhan