secretary

Next day
Zhan and Yibo got ready for the office.

"Yibo.... want to come with me...."asked Zhan and raised his brow.

"No.... I don't trust you.....what if you try to rape me in your car..."said Yibo shyly.

"Ahh....nice idea...."said Zhan while thinking.

"Stop it you demon...."said Yibo and threw a pillow towards Zhan which stopped in middle of the air.

"What the hell.... I can't even  hit him..."said Yibo angrily and went away.

After sometime Yibo reached his office by his bike. He went inside his office and sat on his desk.

"What happened to you Yibo...why so angry...."asked Jingyi.

"Nothing Jingyi...."said Yibo.

Few moments later Yibo saw Zhan entering inside the office with Yue Lian, his previous boss's secretary.

Zhan walked and went inside without even noticing Yibo.

After sometime he came outside his cabin and stood in front of all the employees. Everyone looked at him.

"So....all people working here.... I don't know what kind of relationship you all have with your previous boss.....but now as I, Xiao Zhan have taken the place here as your boss....i hope you will all work very hard and will take this company to heights...."said Zhan and everyone clapped.

"Look at him....few days ago he don't even know what a stove is and now he is giving a speech here...."mumbled Yibo.

"Okay....i need previous three year reports of this company.....you boy there....take the reports and come to my room...."said Zhan while pointing Yibo.

"Me...."asked Yibo with a suprised face.

"Yes you...."said Zhan and walked away.

"This demon...."said Yibo angrily.

"Wow...Yibo you are so lucky the new boss called you...."said Jingyi.

"Yeah lucky....my foot......how will he even know how does it feel to be a demon's wife who is really eager to fuck me...."thought Yibo.

As Yibo walked towards the cabin with the files. He went inside the cabin and started walking towards Zhan's desk.

"Stop...."said Zhan as Yibo looked at him.

"What....."asked Yibo.

"I said....stop .... don't move further...."said Zhan.

"But why...."asked Yibo.

"Go outside and come again..."said Zhan.

"What ...are you crazy..."yelled Yibo.

"This is your boss's cabin....i think you are forgetting something....you need to do something before entering...."said Zhan with a smirk.

"Yeah very good....i am going back then...."said Yibo and walked outside, as he was out he realised he can't move anymore.

He was stuck in front of the cabin door.

"Ahh....i hate this Demon...."said Yibo as he knocked on the door.

"Can I come in...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"Can i come in???......"said Zhan and raised his brow.

"Can I come in....sir..."said Yibo gritting his teeth.

"Yes...come in...."said Zhan with a smile.

"Here are the files....read them or throw them.... I don't care....."said Yibo and started walking away.