say it

Yibo woke up and looked around himself as he found Zhan lying beside him.

"God....what did I have done.....i dug a pit for myself...."thought Yibo as he looked at Zhan.

Suddenly Zhan opened his eyes.

"Good morning wiffy...."said Zhan with a smile.

"Nothing is good.... it's a bad morning...."said Yibo.

"What happened...."asked Zhan.

"What did you do with me Zhan....i am feeling like my hole is ripped completely.... I can't even feel it...."said Yibo.

"Ahh.... don't worry wiffy....come here I will lessen your pain....."said Zhan and pulled Yibo and spread his legs.

"Zhan....have you not had enough that you are doing it again..."yelled Yibo.

"Just wait baby...."said Zhan as he leaned forward and stuck out his tongue and shoved it inside Yibo's little hole.

"Argh...hhh.....Zhan....what are you doing...."moaned Yibo as he felt something wet and sticky moving around his hole.

"Calm down Yibo...."said Zhan as he continued licking Yibo's ass.

He sucked on his hole while trying to draw his wet juices while giving satisfactory moans.

"Stop that...you bastard.....what are you enjoying so much in licking a ass..."shouted Yibo.

"Afterall this ass belongs to you Yibo.... everything in your body is so delicious that I can't able to control myself...."said Zhan while licking.

"Aishhhh....you are wierd...."said Yibo while rolling his head on the bed.

"Okay just wait a second...."as Zhan stopped licking and moved away.
Yibo felt something coming out of his ass as he saw water flowing out of his ass.

"Ahh....what is this happening you Demon.... why am i peeing through my ass what did you do to me...."yelled Yibo.

"Yibo wait...."said Zhan and held him as all the water flowed out it disappeared completely.

"What was that...."asked Yibo.

"Do you feel pain now...."asked Zhan as Yibo felt he is feeling better and comfortable than before and his pain also vanished.

"How did you do this...."asked Yibo.

"Ahh....you don't need to know....untill you are spending nights with me you don't have to be worried for your ass....i will take care of it.... said Zhan and layed down on the bed with Yibo.

"Looks like my powers are back...."said Zhan as a red light appeared on his fingers.

"Yeah.... after wrecking me....what you care for is just your powers....."said Yibo with a pout.

"Why.... didn't you enjoyed it...."asked Zhan with a smirk.

"Don't get the wrong idea....i..i...did it...so you can get back your powers...."said Yibo while blushing.

"Ooo....my wiffy is so caring....but you should not lie wiffy.... c'mon tell me didn't had you enjoyed my touch here, in the cabin and in the lift too...."said Zhan as Yibo looked at him with a shocked expression.

"That means....that was not a dream...."asked Yibo.

"No wiffy....i really was present in the lift...."said Zhan and pecked on Yibo's lips.

"Go away you demon.... because of you what all things I was thinking....i thought I....i.. have fallen for you...."said Yibo shyly.

"Aren't you sure of it Yibo.... don't you know...you indeed have fallen for me..."said Zhan.

"No... that can't be possible...."said Yibo.

"Okay then tell me... don't you like it when I am close to you, when I touch you, when I kiss you...."asked Zhan.

"I... I don't know..... whenever I am with you i don't know what happens to me....i can't control myself....my mind go blank....my surroundings go silent....what I feel is just you and nothing else....that feels so amazing, so pleasurable..... I can't tell you...."said Yibo and Zhan chukkled at him.

"You feel all this and you still don't know whether you love me or not...."said Zhan while laughing.

"What do you mean...."asked Yibo.

"What is it Yibo....if it isn't love....do I need a to teach a human about love now .....i am the Demon prince....i have many other works too....."said Zhan while laughing.

"Shut up....i...i...know....you don't need to teach me anything...."said Yibo shyly.

"Okay....then say....i love you...."said Zhan with a grin.

"What.....no...."said Yibo as he tried to move away from Zhan but Zhan pulled him as his back got collided with Zhan's.
Zhan snaked his hands around Yibo shoulder.

"Just say it Yibo...."whispered Zhan in Yibo's ears.

"Zh...Zhan....i don't...."stuttered Yibo as Zhan started licking his earlobes.

"You know....you suck at lying....."said Zhan and turned Yibo's face and kissed on his lips again.

"If you don't want to accept it yourself....then i will make you accept it.."said Zhan and hovered on top of Yibo.

"Ahh....Zhan.... wait...."said Yibo nervously as Zhan kissed on his cheeks.

"No need to hurry Yibo....take your time....i will wait...."said Zhan and was about to get off from Yibo but Yibo held his wrist.

"Listen Zhan....i do.... love you but..."said Yibo as Zhan didn't even waited to listen to him and crushed their lips together. Sucking on Yibo's lips while breathing deeply, he cupped Yibo's cheeks and pulled him towards himself. Yibo wrapped his hands around Zhan's neck melting with his lips in the deep frenzy while feeling his hot breath over his face, his body heating up from the brief moment of licking, Zhan pecked on Yibo's lips for the last time and parted their lips. He looked at Yibo who was looking all red while trying to calm down himself.

"Were you saying something...."asked Zhan.

"Zhan...i...i confessed to you but I don't want to go to your world...."said Yibo.

"But why Yibo..."asked Zhan.

"I don't want.... that's it..."said Yibo with a pout.

"Okay....i will not take you as long as you not want...but I hope you soon be ready to go..."said Zhan with a smile.

"That day will never come..."said Yibo sternly.

"We will see....but for the time....let me enjoy you...."said Zhan and jumped on Yibo again.

"Get away....you horny demon...."yelled Yibo.

"Yibo....i am your husband...."said Zhan.

Hope you like it 😊😊