Agreed

After office Yibo went home with Zhan as usual.
He entered inside his house and was about to switch on the lights as Zhan pulled him close to himself and closed the door and suddenly a blue light appeared in front of them making only their face visible to each other.

"Zhan....what is this...."asked Yibo as Yibo felt a tight grip around his waist clutching him tightly between Zhan's arms.

"Tell me....you feel jealous.... don't you..."asked Zhan.

"W...w...why....will I feel jealous...."said Yibo shyly.

"Because you are....you feel jealous when you see me with other girls...."said Zhan.

"I don't...."said Yibo loudly.

"Really.....you know.....you should not lie to me....."said Zhan and sucked Yibo's earlobe making Yibo moan as he threw his head back.

"Zhan.... didn't you molested me enough in the lift and your cabin that you are doing it again...."said Yibo.

"In lift....what are you saying Yibo...."said Zhan with a confused look.

"Ahh....no....what am I saying...."said Yibo while looking away from Zhan.

"What does it mean Yibo....you dream about your boss while working.... very bad...."said Zhan as snuggled close to Yibo's neck, kissing him slowly and softly.

"Ahh....you are not....my boss..."said Yibo while moaning.

"So....who am I.... tell me Yibo...."asked Zhan.

"You....you....are a Demon...."said Yibo stuttering.

"And you are dreaming about this Demon..... aren't you.... dreaming about me touching you like this...."said Zhan and slid his hand in between Yibo's thighs.

"And what..... kissing you like there is no tomorrow...."said Zhan and pressed Yibo's lips with his and started kissing him. He caught Yibo's nape and shoved his tongue inside his mouth and started fucking Yibo's mouth with his tongue making Yibo completely blank.

Yibo closed his eyes and grabbed Zhan's clothes as Zhan kept rolling his tongue inside Yibo's mouth while his fingers were travelling along Yibo's neck tingling him.

Yibo gasped and pulled his head but Zhan was not yet satisfied and pushed his head towards himself again and started licking those already swelled up while sucking on Yibo's mouth.

"Z...Zha....Zhan...."said Yibo while taking heavy breaths in between the kiss.

Zhan parted their lips as he understood Yibo needs air and he turned him around and captured him again. He pulled the collor down from Yibo's shoulder revealing his wide shoulders and started sniffing his bare skin.

He stuck out his tongue and started licking his skin while making Yibo shiver.

"Zhan what are you doing...."asked Yibo as he felt it very wierd.

Zhan didn't replied and bit Yibo on his shoulder and sucked him hard.

"Ahh...."moaned Yibo as didn't expected Zhan to do something like this.

"Ayee....Zhan....have you turned into a demon....do you remember me....i am not your food.... please don't eat me..."yelled Yibo.

Zhan chukkled and turned Yibo to face him.

"I am not eating you Yibo...."said Zhan with a smile.

"Then why did you bit me...."asked Yibo.

"Because your smell is so irresistible....i just feel like ramming you right here but....i have to control my urge.... so I just bit you..."said Zhan with a pout.