Back to World

After their fucking session, Yibo walked out of Zhan's cabin slowly and sat on his chair.

"Yibo.....will you tell me....what is going on...."asked Jingyi.

"What...."asked Yibo with a confused face.

"I saw you both...."said Jingyi with a serious face and Yibo fave turned pale.

"You missed your files here....so I decided to give it to you....but when I reached there I saw the scene I never expected..."said Jingyi.

"Ahh....that.... it's.... nothing...."said Yibo while stuttering.

"Why didn't you told me before...."asked Jingyi.

"Its not like that.....i just can't tell you...."said Yibo.

"Yibo....we are together from so many years....still you don't believe me...."said Jingyi.

"And....you both have reached so far that now you both are fucking in office...."said Jingyi.

"Jingyi..... please try to understand...."said Yibo with a worried face.

As Zhan appeared behind Yibo.

"Come with me...."said Zhan as Yibo and Jingyi looked at him. 

They walked to Zhan's cabin and locked the door. Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan gestured him to tell everything.

"Actually Jingyi....Zhan....is not a human...."said Yibo.

"What the shit are you talking Yibo...."said Jingyi.

"Yes Jingyi....Zhan is a demon prince...."said Yibo making Jingyi shocked.

"I don't believe...."said Jingyi as Zhan came in front of him showing his scarlet blue eyes.

"Ahhhh...."shouted Jingyi and moved back.

Zhan turned back to normal.

"Now do you believe..."asked Yibo.

"Yes yes....i do..."said Jingyi.

"He came from his world to find his bride and fell in front of my house and coincidentally...i came out to be his bride...."said Yibo shyly.

"What....but....he is a demon and you are a human.... and even a boy..."said Jingyi.

"Yeah...but situation is like this only...."said Yibo.

"I hope you are not angry with Yibo... anymore..."said Zhan and Jingyi looked at Yibo.

"Hmm....i am not...."said Jingyi and hugged Yibo.

"By the way Yibo....if you are the bride that means you are the wife and the future queen too.....our cool guy became a wife...."said Jingyi and started laughing.

"Stop it Jingyi...."said Yibo embarrassed.

"I should go now.... your majesty..."said Jingyi and bowed to Zhan.

"I am going queen Yibo...."said Jingyi and ran out.

"Ahhh.... that's why I don't want to tell him...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"Yibo he is your friend....you could atleast share it with him...."said Zhan and Yibo pouted.

Yibo's home
Yibo came out of the room after changing clothes and looked around in search of Zhan but he didn't find Zhan anywhere.

Few minutes later Zhan appeared there.

"Zhan where were you...."asked Yibo as Zhan looked at Yibo with a tensed face.