Want help

Zhan was sitting inside Yibo's room, while looking outside the window, afterward he went towards the bed and layed down there.

Yibo entered the room.

"Heyy.....why are you sleeping on my bed...."said Yibo.

"Because I want to...."said Zhan plainly.

"What do you mean....this is my room and my bed..."said Yibo angrily.

"What are you crying for...this stupid bed....this isn't even comfortable and it's so small..."said Zhan.

"Hey...how dare you say like that...you are insulting my bed.."said Yibo.

"I am even insulting you...any problem..."scoffed Zhan.

"There is no use fighting with this mental man...I think I need to go to the other room..."thought Yibo and went away from there.

Yibo went to his grandpa's room, it was a small room, which was not opened since he died. So the room was full of dirt and dust.

"I have to spent my night in this room.... okay not bad for one night.."thought Yibo.

He cleaned the room and made some place for himself to sleep. There was only a small wooden bed in that room.

Yibo went and layed down on it.

Meanwhile
Zhan was looking at the ceiling while laying on the bed.

"Why can't I remember anything....and why is my power not working..."thought Zhan.

He woke up and sat on the bed, he looked around and walked towards the window.

He stood in front of the window and looked at the dark sky with the white moon.

"Where is that boy...."thought Zhan and went out of the room. He walked towards the door next to his room and opened it slowly and saw Yibo sleeping silently.

He walked towards Yibo and caressed his cheeks gently as he felt a wave of shock rushed through his body.

"What was that....why he seems familiar to me...but I am sure, I never saw him before.."thought Zhan.

Suddenly the winds started blowing, like every night, Yibo started trembling on his bed. Zhan looked outside the window and saw the moon was changing it's colour to red.

His eyes got stuck to the moon and he stood at he place like a statue.

Yibo was twisting and turning his body as he felt a hard jerk and he opened his eyes. He felt someone standing beside him, as he moved his gaze he found Zhan standing there while his eyes were changing colour.

Yibo gulped down in fear while looking at Zhan, he didn't dare to move an inch from the bed or say anything.

Yibo looked around himself, the surrounding was feeling very scary, he looked at the red moon in the sky, that was looking dangerous than anything.