Bounded

Yibo rushed towards Zhan's body which was on the ground. His body was emitting black smoke.

"Chu Yin.... what is happening to him...."asked Yibo worriedly.

"He have sucked his soul...."said Chu Yin.

"What do you mean....does that mean....he...."said Yibo stuttering.

"Yes brother in law....brother saved us by sacrificing his life...."said Chu Yin.

"No....its...not possible.... Zhan....wake up Zhan....talk to me...."said Yibo while holding Zhan's head on his lap.

"Wake up Zhan....how can you do this to me....you promised me that you will return...."said Yibo while crying.

"How can you do this....you left me in this world alone....why did you even came to my life when you wanted to left me..."said Yibo while crying.

"Brother in law...."said Chu Yin.

Yibo hugged Zhan and started crying.

"No Zhan.... please....i beg you.... please wake up..... don't die ...... I don't want to loose you.... I don't want to live alone again..."said Yibo.

Chu Yin teleported back to the palace with Zhan's body.

Everyone came there.

"Where were you all..."asked Chu Yin.

"Brother we were taking care of the souls which were getting controlled by that Demon....Li Xen...."said his brother.

"Okay...."said Chu Yin.

"But what about.... brother Zhan ...."asked Ruxi.

"Ruxi.....we....we....lost him....."said Chu Yin slowly.

"But brother.... it's not possible....he was the most strongest..."said Ruxi but Chu Yin didn't replied.

They all rushed to the main hall where Yibo was sitting with Zhan body, still begging him to wake up.

Yibo was feeling his heart to be paining badly. He wanted to shout, cry, complain but he knew it was of no use because the lifeless body lying in front of him will not reply.

"Zhan....wake up.... please....."said Yibo between his silent cries, still trying his best, hoping that Zhan will answer him.

"Brother in law.... We should now take him...."said Chu Yin.

"No....Chu Yin....i will not let you take my Zhan anywhere....."yelled Yibo.

"But brother in law we have to take him for the last ceremony...."said Chu Yin.

"What do you mean last ceremony....my my Zhan is still alive ......"said Yibo with red eyes.

"Control yourself brother in law...."said Enxi.

"No...no....i will not...."said Yibo as tears streamed down his eyes.

Suddenly Zhan's body started to shiver. Chu Yin quickly moved to him and made a cut mark on Zhan's hand and black blood started flowing through it.

Yibo was holding Zhan's hand tightly as he felt his fingers moving.

"Zhan...."said Yibo as he looked at him.

Everyone standing there were having a shocked expression on their face as they saw Zhan's cut mark, healing itself.

Zhan's hand moved to Yibo's cheeks and he caressed his cheeks and wiped his tears. As Yibo felt Zhan's hand he held it quickly.

"Zhan.....you are alive...."said Yibo with a cheerful voice.

Zhan opened his eyes and looked at Yibo. Yibo hugged Zhan tightly and started crying.