War

In the morning
Yibo woke up sore from the pain from last night activities. He looked at Zhan who was sleeping peacefully beside him and caressed his cheeks.

"It feels like a dream....I am in another world.... already married with a man....who is a Demon prince....no...now he is a Demon king....and he even made me his queen... without my consent...am I really living in a dream...."thought Yibo while looking at Zhan.

"No Yibo.... it's not a dream..."said Zhan as he opened his eyes.

"Ahh...Zhan you are awake...."said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....i was listening everything you were thinking..."said Zhan with a smile.

"But.....how....."asked Yibo as Zhan interwined their fingers.

"Now that we are bounded completely....i can not only hear what you think but also feel your emotions and pain and you can feel it too..."said Zhan.

"Hmm....then you must be knowing...how much you tortured me last night that I am still in pain..."said Yibo with a grin.

"Haha....yeah...i know.... don't worry...i will help you..."said Zhan and a cup appeared in his hand.

"Drink this...."said Zhan and gave it to Yibo. Yibo took the cup and drink it.

"Aee....its bitter..."said Yibo while making a sour face.

"Don't complain Yibo...."said Zhan while chukling.

But suddenly Yibo felt his body was not in pain anymore, he was feeling fresh and fit.

"Woah....that was fast...."said Yibo.

"Yeah....now get ready....we will go for the feast...."said Zhan and carried Yibo in his arms to the bath.

He put him inside the tub in the water and sat beside him, pulling Yibo on his lap and snuggled his face in his neck and started licking him slowly.

"Ahh....Zhan....why are you always horny..."said Yibo with a giggle.

"You make me so...."said Zhan as he pulled Yibo closer by his waist.

Yibo splashed water on Zhan's face with his hand.

"You....demon king.... don't you have any other work rather than teasing me..."said Yibo.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's cheeks and turned his face and pecked on his lips.

"My wife is more important now..."said Zhan as he grabbed on Yibo's cock under water.

"Ahhh....Zhan...."moaned Yibo.

"You moan like a girl Yibo...."said Zhan while laughing.

"Shut up....i am not a girl..."said Yibo.

They spend their time playing in water, after that they walked out of their room.

Zhan took Yibo to a big hall which was decorated with glowing crystals and everyone of his family were sitting there.

"Come Zhan...Yibo....we will start the feast now...."said Kuma Qi and took Yibo and Zhan to a table.

They all sat at their respective place.

Zhan picked up his glass of wine and raised it up in air.

"For the glory of Demon's Kingdom...."said Zhan and everyone raised their cups too. Yibo followed them while trying to he the part of the celebration.

After that they started eating.

"Are you sure Zhan....I can eat this...."asked Yibo while looking at Zhan because the food was looking different from what he eat on earth.